Part 14

(Time has skipped a bit like a few months btw)

(Double update!!!!)
You smiled seeing where Jungkook took you. It was where he first took you when you first started dating. You smiled at Jungkook who was fidgeting like he was nervous.

"Jungkook, what's wrong with you?" You giggled

"I-I have something to tell you." he stuttered.

"God this reminds me when we first met, you stuttered so damn much." You laughed.

"I think I love you." Jungkook said. Looking down blushing.

Your eyes widened at the sudden confession. You smiled as you cupped his cheek.

"I think I do too."

His eyes jumped to you. He smiled widely, wrapping his arms around you, lifting you up from the ground.

"I LOVE YOU!!!!" He yelled out in joy.

You were laughing at how happy he was.

"Sshh, you being so loud." You covered you face with your hair shyly.

"I LOVE Yun-" He started yelling again.

You covered his mouth in embarrassment.

He put you down laughing. He cupped your cheeks and kissed you.

"I love you Yuna." He said more quietly this time.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, enjoying the moment being in his arms.

"Getting a little too much, Yuna." Taehyung spoke in a stern voice in your ear.

You paused and broke away from the kiss. Jungkook looked into your eyes and smiled.

You gave him a nervous smile in return. You felt nervous.

*flashback*

"No touching unless necessary, no kissing unless it's necessary, tell me me where you're going with him at all times, tell me what you're going to do got it?" Taehyung set down a bunch of rules.

"I-I.... why do I need a list of rules?" I mumbled, speed reading through the list.

"Because I said so." He huffed. He really did look like child.

"Alright.... Dad." You rolled you eyes as you left with the list. Slamming the door dramatically on your way out.

*flashback over*

Your smiled faltered thinking about your last encounter with Tae. You both have been cold to each other. Talking only when you had to.

"Hey, are you okay?" He lifted you chin up a little bit so he could stare deeper into your eyes. (That was a lil cheesy lol) Your heart melted studying his smile. A smile that cause cute small eye wrinkles surround them. The smiled showing off his cute bunny teeth. A smile that you realised you could stare at for days. Your heart beating faster when suddenly feeling flustered at what was happening in this exact moment.

"Of course I am, I'm always happy when I'm with you." You peck him on the cheek sweetly.

"I love you Jungkook." You said, finally letting your body and emotions take control, no longer convincing yourself of who you love. You knew who you love, it's Jungkook. The minute the sentence left your mouth, it felt right. It felt something you've never felt before, but you knew it was him and only him.

You slowly took your earpiece out, making it not obvious so he didn't notice, you threw it away as you placed your lips onto his. Truly meaning what you said. You wanted to be his, you wanted him as your own, you wanted him.

(A/n)