Part 12

You woke up with arms wrapped around you. You looked up to see Jungkooks face tangled in your hair. Your smiled widely at his face. Your smile fell a bit after thinking about Taehyung. Jungkook let out a small snore, his mouth hung open with drool on the side of his mouth. You giggled at the sight.

Jungkook opened one eye immediately seeing you covering your mouth from laughing. He rolled on top of your body making you groan out in annoyance.

"Can't. Breathe." You his his chest trying to push him off you.

He eventually detached himself from you. He grinned seeing you happy. He hesitantly planted a kiss on the tip of your nose.

You paused, suddenly feeling warm in the cheeks. Normally you could control how you blush but it seems as if you have no control over it.

You held your cheeks shyly trying to cover your rosy coloured cheeks.

"You're adorable." Jungkook smiled. He got up from next to you.

You breathed out, smiling to yourself, staring at the door which Jungkook left out of. Why do I feel this way? 

You sat up getting ready for the day.

You walked into the kitchen to be greeted with a strong burnt smell. You scrunched your nose up in disgust.

"What did you do." You flatly said to Jungkook.

He nervously laughed and scratched the back of his head. His gaze met yours, "I at least tried okay?" You moved behind him so you could peep over his shoulder. You couldn't even describe what happened, your pretty pastel pink fry pans were now black, some sort of hard piece of charcoal was stuck inside of it. Your eyes widened as you saw the mess, you let out an annoyed groan.

"I'm really sorry, I'll buy you a new set I swear." He lifted up his apron covering his face protectively, scared you were going to hit him.

"J-just let me do the cooking okay." You sadly said as you tried reviving your pans.

"Soorrrryyyyyy." He had a cute pout on his face as well as putting on a cute voice.

You laughed when seeing him attempting to do aegyo at you. "I forgive you." You smiled at him.

"Do you want to just go out for breakfast then?" Jungkook suggested.

Before you could answer, you felt your phone vibrate. You glanced at it and saw it was from Taehyung saying for her to come home.

You let out a little sigh, "Sorry, I have work soon, we can hangout tomorrow morning though." You smiled apologetically.

Jungkook nodded kissing her on the cheek, letting her get ready for work.

Your heart subtly fluttered as you walked to your bedroom after saying goodbye to him. You wondered what this feeling inside your stomach was.

(A/n) Short update again, my updates will probably be short, roughly around 500-1000 words. I will upload when I feel satisfied with the chapter etc. Thank you all for your patience, I am sorry for not updating enough.