Part 17

"Morning sweetie." Jungkook kissed you on the nose. You giggled covering your face embarrassed.

You smiled thinking about how lucky you were. It's been two months with Jungkook and have heard nothing from Taehyung. No texts no nothing.

"I have to go to work now but I'll be back before dinner." He smiled sadly.

"It's okay, I know you're busy." You kissed him on the cheek. He was already dressed in his work suit. You got up and fixed his tie kissing him on the cheek again saying goodbye.

"I just don't get to hang out with you as much." He sulked.

"I said it's fine, now get going, you're going to be late." You kicked his butt trying to push him out the door.

"Okay Okay love yoouuu!!" Jungkook yelled out.

"Love you tooo." You laughed.

Finally closing the door, you let out a happy sigh. You moved in with Jungkook shortly after the last time you saw Taehyung. You've been living your life happily for the last two months.

You made yourself breakfast and turned on the TV. You were in the middle of watching a drama when you heard someone knocking at the door. You fell off the couch at the sudden noise. You got up and checked who it was.

"Oh Jin!" You smiled seeing one of Jungkooks friends at the door step.

"Hey Yuna." He smiled back.

You let him in, about to close the door, you heard a grunt. You opened it again seeing Jimin and everyone else there.

"Oh uhhh come in?" You opened the door wider while everyone piled in.

"So where's Kook?" Namjoon plopped himself down on the couch.

"He's at work, it's been a bit chaotic there." You smiled sadly. Jungkook has been a bit stressed when he came home. You've tried your best to help.

"Ahhh, well, his birthday is coming up." Hoseok clapped excitedly.

"Oh yeah so I'm going to buy him this antique polaroid camera that he's had his eye for awhile." You showed them photos.

"Well we're going to be throwing him a little surprised birthday party!!" Namjoon announced.

"Oh really! Do you need me to do something?" You asked.

"Well we want you to have lunch with him at work and distract him...." Jin started explaining the plan to everyone.

You smiled seeing how much planning they've done for their friend. In the corner of your eye you could see Jimin staring at you. Your eyes met Jimins. He gave you a small smile but it looked like he was forcing it to you. You just brushed it off thinking he was having a bad day.

~~~

"Bye!" You waves all of them out the door before Jungkook came home.

"Bye Yuna!"

(A/n) okay so this chapter is kinda boring :/ 

Why was Jimin staring at Yuna? Does he like her 😱😱😱 Oh shnap!