Bonus

So not really a bonus but like.... ummmm a... fun facts about how I came up with this story??? I thought it was pretty funny and though it would be nice to share it with all of you guys.

So 👏
I have this neighbour (total prick) and he is quite wealthy (i don't live near a rich area he just owns a farmer next door that's all) also he's old, nothing wrong with that btw, but he goes for... younger woman. He's the guy you would label as a "sugar daddy" (no pun intended). Hes around 60-65, idk I never paid much attention to him, but his ex girlfriend was like 29 so like... bruh... I believe that age is just a number but not when your dAUGHTER IS THE SAME AGE AS YOUR PARTNER???? Also his relationships always ended with them trying to steal his money etc.

So, my sister joked to her boyfriend saying "Hey, we need money, I could get with him long enough to leech money off him." (She didn't mean this in a sexual way btw she meant like being in a relationship with him)

And a week later when I was in the shower, something light bulbed in my head. I was like "What would happen if the gold digger, fell in love with her 'sugar daddy that's not a sugar daddy' and shit goes down etc"

So I thought it was a great idea and very cute. And didn't want the "sugar daddy" to old. Omg I just realised why it's called a sugar daddy, is it because there old enough to be your dad?! Okay don't mind me. I just had a bit of a moment....

Anyway I thought it was kinda funny how I came up with the idea?

....it probably wasn't that funny..... okay I'm good I'm done bye