"to shut out all these voices"

HELLO THIS IS AN EDIT FROM OCTOBER 2020 LOL I JUST CHANGED ALL THE PICTURES PLS TELL ME IF THEY'RE ACTUALLY SHOWING UP 😂😂

...

February 21st, 2016.

It's been so long since I saw Louis. I miss him so much. It's so hard living on my own.

I wasn't allowed back with my parents. They didn't want to deal with me anymore. I found a small flat here in London and even adopted myself a cute little kitten. Named him Kenai. It's been pretty okay, I guess. I got a job at a small cafe, similar to the bakery.

I just can't shake him. No matter how hard I try to think about something else, my mind always goes back to him. I hope he's doing okay. God, I hope he's okay. He was supposed to get out a month after me.

Still hoping.

Harry. xx

...

Harry closed his journal with a sigh, looking up once the bell on top of the shop door rang, signalling a customer. Before he turned the corner, he heard something that made his heart stop.

"Do you think he's really gonna burn the flat?" The voice was barely recognisable, since he hadn't heard it very much, but it was still familiar.

"Probably." He heard Niall chuckle, and his heart swelled at the thought of Niall speaking in public with no stutters.

"Oi, lad!" Harry was ripped from his thoughts when he heard Liam's voice directed towards him, and he couldn't help the tears that filled his eyes. "Can my boyfriend and I order here if you've got a minute?" Harry put his hand over his mouth to stop himself from letting out a sob, and turned the corner.

"Harry!" Liam squealed, tears filling his brown eyes. Harry made quick work of coming out from behind the counter and was instantly met with strong arms wrapping around him.