Chapter 1: Relationship Problems

Note: The previous part is the introduction o_o don't know why it is glitching and saying it's just a random part with no title. ANYWHO on with the story. EDIT: FIXED IT NEVERMIND

Robin's POV

"Watch it!" Lewis snaps at Simon, who rushes past and almost knocks him over. "The factory is going to explode!" Simon yelps, looking around anxiously as if it was going to blow up any second. "Simon, it's a blocked pipe, calm down!" Lewis sighs, before turning to me and rolling his eyes. I grin back, lounging casually on a nearby chest. I loved visiting everyone. The Yogscast was all a huge family to me that I was part of. "Can I get you anything, Robin?" Lewis asks with a smile. He was always polite, despite the fact that I was his friend. "I'm good thanks, but I think Simon needs a paper bag to blow in." I grin, watching the dwarf try his best to fix a pipe that was overloading with cobblestone.

He glowers at me. "You don't know how stressful it is to run a factory!" he sighs angrily. I just grin back, infuriating the little dwarf even further. "You're just as smarmy as your dad" Hannah grins, wrapping her arm around Lewis. "I'm not her dad! I'd be dead if I was" Lewis huffs, but leans in on Hannah's shoulder. "Gonna go visit Sips and Sjin" I tell them, throwing one last smirk at the angry dwarf before leaving.

Floating over to Sipsco, I drift through their window. Sips is sat at his fancy desk, twirling his thumbs. "So, you've finally seen sense and come to join Sipsco?" Sips smirks without looking up. "Don't want to" I reply, crossing my arms. He pulls a face, standing. He's wearing his business suit and looks too fancy for a guy who runs a dirt factory. Sjin comes in a few seconds later, in his farming clothes, which are a bit dirty from tilling the land. "Jeez, Sjin, go change, we have a visiter" Sips sighs, waving him away. Sjin looks at me sheepishly and I grin at him before he goes, waddling down the corridor.

"You two doing OK?" I ask, lowering myself onto the ground. He shoots me a look and nods. "Cool." I reply, already getting a little bored. "Why are you here?" he asks, sticking his tongue out at me when I look over at him. "Just visiting" I sigh. "We don't do "just visiting" Robin, jeez. get the hell out of here." he grins, and I pull a face before launching myself out of the window, waving at the bewildered Sjin who has just entered dressed in new clothes. 

I avoid going to Rythian and Zoey's place. They were still a bit dodgy with us, and didn't trust dad. Not to mention they were dangerous, and Rythian had a red matter katar. Martyn and the dream team, too. They weren't exactly dangerous, but they were easy to provoke. That left Duncan, who was also incredibly dangerous, and wasn't exactly on good terms with my dad. But he liked mum, perhaps a little too much. But I wasn't worried. Mum loved dad, and she would never leave him, ever.

Soaring over to the science castle, I drift in through the always open window. Duncan turns, smiling at me, and he pulls his goggles over back onto his mop of blonde hair. "Hey Robin, how's Tia and Ryan doing?" he asks. "They're good. Ridge is too." I reply cautiously. He hurries over to hug me and I try not to tense. I didn't particularly like the scientist, but I was brought up to be polite by mum. If Ryan was here, he would be cursing every word under the sun if he even came near him.

"Ask your mum when you see her to come visit me more often. It gets lonely up here..." Duncan trails off, wandering back over to the science table to sit on his chair. "I'll pass it on." I say awkwardly, eyes wandering round the room. There were way too many chests everywhere. He was obviously a hoarder. "Now would be good." he interrupts my thoughts, and I glance over at him before I nod and fly off, pulling faces when I'm away from his view.

I finally get to the mansion on the hill, and I phase through slowly. I was still getting the hang of it, but I liked teasing Ryan because he couldn't even turn invisible for more than 10 seconds. Mum was sat on the sofa with dad, and they were cuddling, as usual. "Duncan wants you to come visit him." I sigh, and she pulls the exact same face I did. "Fine. See you in a bit, Ridge." She used to be good friends with Duncan as his ex apprentice, but he hadn't accepted Ridge as her boyfriend so she had lost contact with him.