Chapter 2 - The Bank Check

I didn't felt like getting up from bed "I am lazy yes but I really don't won't to get up!!" I wined "Y/n come on get up if the truck for the bank comes soo-" said delirious "what time is it" I sighed "7:00am" "TOOOOO EEAAARRLLYY!" I wined again "Y/n we gotta go and get our stuff" groaned delirious and started tickling in my very ticklish spot.

Wildcat's POV

"HAHAHAHA S-STOP!! THATS MY SPOT!!" laughed Y/n "they'll never come out won't they" I growled "dude they're going out, and plus this is the only girl that delirious loved" explains Vanoss "true" I sighed "haha look they'll be out soo-"

"DELIRIOUS DON'T!!" Laughed Y/n then BANG!! CRASH!! They broke though the door and tickling and started punching each other not too hard though "Hahahaha" laughed Y/n "Hahahaha!" Laughed delirious "WHAT THE FUCK GUYS?!" I shouted "o-oh hey guys" smiled Y/n.

Your POV

"HOW ARE YOU SO FUCKING CALM?!" He shouted at us "u-umm w-wel-" "WE HAVE LESS THAN 12 HOURS!!" He screamed "dude calm down its now 7:05am and it comes at 4:25pm so we have a long time so calm down" said delirious trying to calm wildcat down "OH YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN BECAUSE YOUR GIRLFRIEND MIGHT GO CRAZY AND KILL ME?!" He shouted at my face and delirious.

And my blood boiled "YOU INSULT ME IN MY OWN FACE!!" I shouted walking up to him "YOU ARE A FUCKING CRAZY!!" "AND YOU ARE A FUCKING DICK!!" "WELL YOU SHOULD STOP BEING SO CRAZY THEN I WON'T BE!!" "AND HOW DO I FUCKING DO THAT!?" "GUYS!" Shouted Vanoss.

"We gotta go and get our stuff" he explained "ok let's go"

Time skip

We came to this clothes store but it was a personal one it was cool while everyone was getting their things me and Vanoss talked "so what's the plan?" Asked Vanoss "well here in this group so You, Delirious, Wildcat and me are gonna be workers so we gotta get business clothes and Nogla, Marcel, Terroriser and Mini are gonna be stealing trucks" "but what if they know that they're gone?" "trust me I know, every Wednesday they stop somewhere to sleep and that's at 4:25"

"But where is it?" asked Vanoss "at a hotel not a very....how I put it "clean"?" I explained "oh right so they're going cheap?" "Exactly so it's easy to get a room and I had a friend who did this for me" I smiled and gave him 4 ID cards for us and 4 ID cards for the other guys "whoa who did this?" "A friend" I grinned "okay then" he chuckled "anyway let's get our stuff" I said and walked over to the clothes.

"Hmm I kinda want something slutty so the guys whoo over me" I giggled quietly "hmm thiiss, and this and this" I grabbed the things and ran over to the changing rooms and got changed.

Time skip

I got out of the changing room and wearing tight black mini skirt and white shirt and F/c business jacket and wearing black fish net stockings and black heels I walked out to wear the guys were "DDDAAAAAAMMMMNNN!" Shouted everyone "what?" I asked "YOU LOOK HOT!!" Shouted everyone and I started blushing "S-SHUT UP!!" I shouted "It's a thing I'm doing!" I yelled.

"Anyway we got all our stuff?" I asked "yeah" "awesome, ok business people got your hidden guns?" I asked "yep" they all said "great and we did this in 15 minutes awesome so it's 7:20 am now so we can go" we all said and we went in separate cars.

Time skip (sorry for all the time skips)

"Ok mini you'll need to go to this hotel" I said "oh the Emerald hotel is that a good one?" He asked "y-yes" I smiled/lied "okay then" he said and drove off they the rest of them "ok guys you ready?" "Ready as I ever be" shrugged Vanoss "oh delirious can I talk to you" "sure" "I'll meet you guys inside" they just nod and walked.