Lost In Love 22

This is a very short chapter, but it's a good one.

There are not many left.  Tell me what you think!

*****

Becky awoke with Trent’s hand planted firmly on her backside.  She wiggled her bottom slightly in hopes that he would move his hand on his own.  To her surprise, it didn’t work.  He instead tucked his fingers just inside the hem on her right cheek.

Faltering momentarily, Becky decided to roll onto her side to snuggle her back into Trent’s chest.  It worked.  Trent moved his arm to rest over Becky as she turned her body.  He squeezed her tightly with his arm and held onto her left breast.  Becky could feel Trent’s arousal pushing into her rear.

The temptation that Trent was unconscious of offering was difficult to resist.  Becky fought with herself as Trent snuggled even closer to her.  She could feel his arousal become harder so she quickly removed his hand from her breast and jumped out of the bed.

As she closed the door to the bathroom Trent startled awake. He let out a low groan as he realized that he had probably scared Becky out of bed and embarrassed himself.  He rubbed the sleep from his eyes before getting himself up from the bed going down stairs.

He went into Becky’s miniature bathroom to brush his teeth and relieve himself.  He decided not to be overly embarrassed that Becky had awoken to him being fully aroused.  Becky was a beautiful woman and he had enjoyed sleeping with her softness.  All night Becky had wiggled and stretched against him.  He would have had to have been dead not to be aroused by her body and actions.

Not finding a washcloth in the cabinet, Trent splashed his face with water and patted it dry with the pink hand towel from the hanging rod.  He held the towel out and grinned.  Becky’s house really was ‘all woman’, just like Becky.

Trent had to open the door in order to stretch his back and arms out.  He didn’t hear any movement from upstairs and decided to check on Becky.  He went into the kitchen finding it empty.  Flipping the coffee maker to brew, he made his way upstairs to Becky’s room.

Becky finished making her hair and face presentable and cracked the door open quietly.  She intended to grab her clothes and dress in another room so that Trent could sleep as long as he needed.  She was well aware that he had taken today off work and may want a little more sleep.

She was surprised to see Trent standing in her bedroom.  He was still shirtless but his hair was neat and there were a few drops of water on his neck.  Becky imagined herself licking the droplets from the tanned skin of his luscious neck.

“Um, good morning,” she spoke.

Trent temporarily lost himself and advanced on Becky.  He kissed his way up her long, tender neck before taking over her mouth in a fevered kiss.  Becky was happy to meet his advances.  She wrapped her arms around his neck and held him to her as his hands explored as he hadn’t allowed before.

The lacy night wear had tortured Trent long enough.  Before Trent could second guess himself he had lifted Becky’s torturous clothing up.  He smiled when Becky began to assist him by swiftly pulling it over her head.  Trent started over on Becky’s lips while he enjoyed feeling her soft body with his hand.  Becky gave a moan as he rubbed, needed, and massaged alternately.

He moved his lips down her neck nibbling her collar bone before guiding her to her bed.  He pulled back running his thumbs over her swollen lips.  He loved this woman so completely.  The look on her face told him she felt it too.  He had never been this tender with anyone.  He wanted this physical connection with Becky; he needed it.