Chapter 2: Revealed Secrets

"Baby will you move in with me?" he asked.

I grabbed the key and took it into my hands; I looked down at it and then back up at him.

"Are you sure you're ready to share your space with another woman? I mean things are definitely gonna be different," I said.

"Trust me babe, I've thought this entire thing through. I just want us to be together in more ways than one," he said.

I was silent for a minute; the anticipation began to rise. I looked at him with a serious face. It instantly broke out into a smile and I nodded my head.

"Is that a yes?" he asked, getting excited.

I laughed. "Yes! Let's move in together!" I jumped into his arms and hugged him.

He chuckled. "Good, you almost scared me for a minute."

"Why wouldn't I move in with you? That means more dick for me," I smirked.

"Is dick the only thing you want?" he laughed.

"I'm kidding. You know I want you, but that daddy dick is a bonus," I said.

"It better be," he said as grabbed my chin with his hand. "I'll take you to see our new place tomorrow."

"Okay," I said as I pecked his lips.

"Now," he said as he ran his hands down my thigh. "I believe I warned you that I was gonna punish you for having me wait 8 long months to make love to you again. Why torture me like that babe?" he began kissing up my neck.

"Kelly, it was an accident," I moaned.

"Mhm. You know it wasn't no accident; you wanted to have me wait so you could get this punishment," he said as I felt his hand move in between my legs.

"That's not true daddy," I whimpered.

He chuckled seductively. "Don't lie to me baby girl."

By now, he was massaging me, knowing that would instantly drive me insane.

"I see someone's enjoying this. You're all wet and ready for me," he said.

"Kelly please...." I said as I began to squirm.

"Please what?" he said as he made his way on top of me.

"Why are you doing this?" I said as I laid back.

"You know why baby girl; I gotta make sure I get my point across," he replied. Before I could say another word, he flipped me over on my stomach and entered me from behind without any warning.

I buried my face into my pillow as Kelly began grinding inside of me. Him giving all of his love to me and in this manner was driving me insane.

"You gonna learn your lesson tonight aren't you?" he asked.

"Yes sir," I moaned as I felt him pumping inside of me.

"You remember when I said you were gonna get it nice, slow, and hard? Well, now is the time," he said as he went deeper.

I screamed as he pushed his self all the way inside of me. I reached back and ran my hands through his soft curls as he continued to fuck me.

"You want more baby girl?" he asked.

"Yes daddy, give me more," I said. At that, he went harder, but it was still passionate. He kissed and sucked on my neck as he continued to give it to me. I was liking this punishment very much.

*****

"All fours," he said. "I need to see that ass as I hit it from the back."

As I got up on my hands and knees, he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me to him aggressively.