Chapter 15: No words

Hey y'all. Sorry about the two month hiatus. I've been super busy as well as going through some things, and starting my senior year of college but now I'm back and I will be updating more frequently. This chapter is a bit sad, so grab some tissues just in case! Love y'all and enjoy!

Kelly's POV

My heart was pounding hard inside my chest. What I just witnessed didn't even seem real. Faith dealt with depression before, but I didn't think it was this bad to the point that she wanted to kill herself. I should've seen the signs of how she was acting earlier; avoiding my questions, keeping a smile on her face, even though on the inside I knew she was breaking.

I didn't want to leave her in here alone, but chances are, she wouldn't come out if I stayed in here. I'd rather her stay in there and not come out than leave her here, but I needed to go ahead and fix this shit.

My mom took this shit way too far at this point, and there was no way I could forgive her for something like this. I'm sure she'd feel real sorry when she finds out how bad this is affecting Faith, but then again, I wouldn't be surprised if she showed no remorse.

I grabbed my phone and called hotel security; I needed a guard to be up here to watch Faith while I go and find my brothers and so-called mother.

Once he got to our room, I didn't bother explaining the situation to him, I just asked him to keep an eye on her while I was gone.

I left and went to meet up with my mom and brothers; I don't know why they were still entertaining her and her bullshit, but she doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

Shit, now that Faith is going through some shit, there's no way that she'll be able to look after Dustin when she can't look after herself. I'm sure my mom would volunteer to look after Dustin like she's been doing, but I would have to look after Faith, which I didn't mind doing.

Even though this tour was going to be busy and hectic, I needed to give Faith attention as much as possible. Who knows what else she'll try to do when I'm not around; I'm not taking anymore chances. If Faith hurt herself on my watch, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself, and I couldn't have that on my heart.

*****

I made my way downstairs to the empty ballroom that was reserved for us to practice; my brothers were sitting around talking, while my mom conversed with Jim on the other side of the room. Judging by the look on her face, she wasn't happy at all, and I'm sure Faith was the topic of their conversation.

I approached my brothers and they looked at me with relieved looks on their faces.

"About time you got here Kelly," Patrick said.

"Guys.....um...we gotta cancel rehearsal tonight," I said.

"What the hell? Why?" Jim asked as he walked over to us.

This wasn't something that I wanted to say in front of Jim; it was none of his business.

"Jim I need to speak to my brothers," I said calmly.

"That's fine, but I want to know why you're canceling rehearsal tonight," he said with an attitude.

I didn't have time for this....my heart was still beating fast, and now my blood was beginning to boil because of Jim's damn attitude.

"What's going on Kelly?" Dustin asked.

I sighed and looked away. I couldn't even come up with the words to say....I couldn't even bring myself to say that Faith tried to commit suicide.