Chapter 19 : Stress & Shattered

Hey y'all! Did you miss me?! I was at work today reading my book, and I just started writing, lol! But I'm excited to get back to writing. I can't believe it's been two years since I last updated. It definitely doesn't feel that long! But I promise, weekly updates from now on! <3

Kelly's POV

I walked out of the hotel room, but I didn't leave the hallway. I just stood out there, waiting for my heartbeat to slow down. My blood was boiling, and I didn't even know why.

I shouldn't have snapped at Faith like that, but she and Dustin's mental battles were starting to drive me insane. I know it's neither of their faults, but now it was starting to take a toll on me. I loved Faith, and I knew I needed to go back in and apologize to her before she broke up with me. Only God knew what was going through her mind right now.

I took a few deep breaths and closed my eyes for a few seconds to clear my thoughts before knocking on the door. She answered with a mean glare, which is not what I expected at all. I thought her eyes would've been blood shot from crying, but at this point, she must've been sick of my shit.

"Don't worry, I'm gonna be out of here in the morning." She walked away from the door leaving me to enter the room and close the door behind me.

"Faith, I'm sorry," I began to say, but she threw her hand up.

"No, Kelly, I don't wanna hear that. You want me to go home, so I'll take my trick ass home then," she said as she began packing her suitcase.

"Faith, please, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you like that."

"Like that?! You shouldn't have snapped at me at all."

"I know baby and I'm sorry," I pleaded with her.

"Don't baby me. That's the last thing I wanna be called." She stopped what she was doing and shook her head. "Kelly, I'm sorry, but I don't think this relationship is going to work."

It felt like my heart stopped when I heard those words come from HER mouth.

"What do you mean?"

"I think we should break up," she said as looked away from me.

I felt a tear drop down my cheek.

"Are you breaking up with me?" I asked as my voice cracked.

She shook her head and sat down.

"Kelly..."

"No! You can't leave me. You can't do this to us," I said as I walked over to her and got down on my knees. "I thought you wanted a life with me."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. The love of my life wanted to break up with me and I had no idea why.

"Faith, why don't you love me anymore?"

She looked up at me. "Kelly, you know I love you honey."

"So why don't you want to be with me?"

"It's not that I don't want to be with you Kelly."

"So what is it?"

"I'm stressed out okay?!"

"So you wanna break up because you're stressed out? What about me? I'm stressed out too," I yelled.

"That's the problem. You shouldn't be stressed out. This shit ain't affecting you the way it's affecting me."

"You serious right now Faith? So all this shit that I've been having to hear all these months with you and Dustin, you think that doesn't stress me out? You constantly being put in the middle of all the shit he's put you through last year, shit my mom's been saying, me working my ass off to make sure that I can provide for you and pay for the loft that we're living in, doing a tour that we're barely getting paid for! You wanna talk about stress? What about me?"