Chapter 14: Tour: Part 3

Enjoy, but brace yourself...this chapter is a bit sad. Grab some tissues! 

Kelly's POV

"Mom, this has got to stop."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Don't play stupid mom. All this disrespect towards Faith needs to stop. I already told you that it was my fault that Dustin wanted to hurt his self. I take full responsibility for that. You can say anything you want to me, but you're not gonna disrespect Faith again. She's not going anywhere. You supported our relationship before. I don't know what's changed," I said.

"A lot has changed," she shrugged.

"Well, like I said, she's not going anywhere, so get used to her," I said. "I love the fuck outta that woman. She's gonna be the mother to my children and my wife one day," I whispered.

"You got that hoe pregnant?"

"No!"

At least not yet, I thought.

"And she's not a hoe. Just like me, she didn't know this was gonna happen."

"Right, but you could've considered your brother and his feelings Kelly," she said.

"I did! Faith and Dustin agreed not to pursue a relationship, and I wanted to make Faith happy. Why must everyone get on my fucking case about it?! Damn!" I said as I punched the wall.

We weren't that far from the rest of my brothers and Faith. We were on the other side of the lobby, and all eyes were on me and my mom, I assume because I punched the wall.

"You talk about me considering his feelings; he didn't consider hers! Why can't I just be happy with her?"

"Because she's not for you Kelly!" she yelled. "You could do better."

"I can't believe you just said that. You know what, we're done with this conversation, but bottom line, you're gonna stop disrespecting her," I said as I walked back over to them. As I got closer, I could see the tears brimming Faith's eyes. I just knew she heard what my mom said. "Faith-"

"I'm okay," she said as she wiped her tears. "Can we just go?"

She was most definitely not okay; I hated seeing her cry and sad. It breaks my heart every time.

I nodded my head and grabbed her hand and walked out of the hotel with her, leaving my brothers, my mom and Jim behind.

"Faith, I'm so sorry," I said.

"Let me see your hand," she said as she grabbed it and examined it. "It doesn't look broken or bruised. Might be a little sore. Try to be careful; you're a yellow boy. You turn red easily." She kissed my hand and let it go.

"None of what she said was true," I continued.

She shook her head and smiled. "I wonder what you guys are doing today."

I looked at her like she was on crack. Why the hell was she avoiding what I was saying? I guess she didn't wanna talk about it. But it's scaring me. She goes from almost crying to calm. It's not okay. I just know it's not."

"I love you," I said.

She slightly smiled and looked away.

Damn, no 'I love you too'?

Dustin's POV

Not only was I shocked that my mom showed up, but I was really surprised about what she said to Kelly as well as about Faith.

I mean I definitely agreed when she said that Kelly didn't consider my feelings because he didn't, but just seeing how he reacted when my mom called Faith all those names and said bad things about her, it reminded me of myself in so many ways. I would react the same way when it came to someone disrespecting her. I can tell that Kelly really loves her....but I love her too.