Chapter 16: Recovery?

Enjoy!

Faith's POV

The next morning....

I woke up to a dark room; I had no idea what time it was. The curtains were closed and none of the lights were on. I got up, grabbed my clothes off the floor, and put them back on.

I walked into the bathroom and did my business. After washing my hands, I just stood there and looked in the mirror. My eyes were red, puffy, had dark circles under them, and my curly hair was all over the place. I felt emotionally and mentally exhausted; nothing felt right anymore.

I did feel bad for putting Kelly through this shit yesterday; I can't imagine what was going through his mind when he walked in on me trying to throw myself off the balcony. I knew he was pissed off and I don't blame him; I'd be mad too.

I shook my head as I walked out of the bathroom and made my way out to the balcony; I know what y'all are thinking, but I'm not going to do anything. I'm just gonna sit here.

I looked out at the congested streets filled with cars, taxis, Ubers, and pedestrians. It was so dark and gloomy out today; it looked as if it was gonna rain, which would've matched my mood perfectly. I just really wasn't up for doing much today; I just wanted to stay in the hotel, but knowing that Kelly and his brothers had things to do, there was no way they were gonna leave me here by myself.

"Faith! Faith....where are you? Faith-" I heard Kelly say as I heard him running out to the balcony. "God....Faith don't do that...." he said as he clutched his chest.

"I'm sorry....." I said as I looked up at him.

He sighed and sat down next to me.

"I know you hate me for what I did last night, and I know that I disgusted you with my actions-" I started to say.

"Faith-"

"No...let me finish. I understand if you don't wanna do this relationship. I don't deserve to be with anyone."

"Baby stop it....I love you and I'm not going anywhere and neither are you. You deserve love and you deserve to be with me. You deserve to be happy; don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I don't want you to feel like you have to end your life because someone is giving you a hard time. I know it's easier said than done, but baby my whole world was almost shattered yesterday when I saw you out here. I'm glad I got here in time because what if I didn't? I wouldn't be sitting here talking to you; I wouldn't have made love to you the way I did last night. Yesterday was just too close of a call. From now on, don't hide anything from me. If you feel stressed and feel like you just can't take what life is throwing at you, then please come talk to me. I don't care how busy I am. I will never be too busy for you," he said.

I nodded my head.

"Please don't ever try to do that again...I'd lose my mind if something happened to you," he said as he pulled me close to him.

Kelly's POV

I just sat on the balcony with her in my arms; once this tour was over, I wanted her to get some help, even if that meant if she had to schedule appointments with Dr. Benson. I'm not sure if she would go willingly, but seeing as to how supportive she is with Dustin going to see her, she should have no problem with it.

I don't want any objections about it; especially since she wants to have my baby, I needed to make sure that she was healthy. Our baby would need their mother.

Speaking of a baby, I'm still not sure about wanting to have a baby with her right now. And I wasn't sure how I was gonna tell her that, because she's still fragile. Anything I say could easily change her whole entire mood. But this was a concern that we needed to address. Hopefully, in a few days, she'll be in a different and better place to talk about this.