Chapter 6: BOLD

Enjoy!

Faith's POV

The next day...

Kelly and I were finishing up with last minute packing at my house; it was definitely a bittersweet feeling. I've had so many memories at this house, some good, some bad. But either way, it was time to make some new memories and with the one that I loved. I was definitely excited to start this next chapter of my life with Kelly.

It would definitely be different living with him 24/7. Paying the bills together, washing each other's laundry, cleaning up after one another, the list goes on. Was I ready for this? I think so.

Last time we "lived together", Kelly and I weren't dating; he was just simply a friend trying to help me get through my depression, and y'all see how that went. But of course, this was under different circumstances.

"Babe, are you ready?" I heard Kelly ask from downstairs.

"Yeah, I'll be there in just a second," I said as I was looking at my now empty bedroom. I hated to leave this house behind, but like I said it was time for something new.

I walked out of my bedroom and looked through the rest of the rooms and bathrooms to make sure I had packed up everything. Once I did so, I walked downstairs and was met by my man.

"Ready when you are," I said.

He grabbed my hand. "Let's go." He kissed my cheek and we headed out the door. I got in my car and Kelly got in the U-haul truck, and we made our way to our loft.

*****

Kelly and I were all moved into our loft. We didn't take many of our things out of the box; we just made sure everything was off the U-haul before we started unpacking. Judging from how we were feeling, I don't think there was gonna be any unpacking today. We were both sweaty and pretty tired. Hell, tired was an understatement for me; I wasn't sure about Kelly.

I looked over at him and just started at him in his black wife-beater, arms and chest glistening from sweat.

I bit my lip. "Damn."

He looked up at me from his phone. "Damn? Whatchu say damn for?" He put his phone on the counter and walked over to me.

"I'm just admiring how sexy you look like that."

He chuckled. "What do I look like? I'm just wearing a wife beater and some sweat pants."

"Yeah, but when you're sweaty, it looks kinda sexy on you."

I was flirting with him hard, and I could tell he was loving it.

"Is that right?" he said as he placed his hands on my ass and pulled me closer to him. "Damn, I swear this ass gets juicier every time I touch it."

"You know how I do. Gym time and I do my squats every night; gotta keep my man satisfied," I smirked.

"Well I'm definitely satisfied; I'll be even more satisfied when you squat on this big dick later," he said as he smacked my ass.

I laughed as I kissed his lips. "Me squatting on you every night is part of the reason my ass keeps getting so big."

"You're welcome," he smirked.

"Shut up, I didn't thank you," I said playfully.

"Mhm, but you'll be begging and thanking me later," he said as I felt his hands dive in my pants and panties, resting in its same spot.

"We'll see."

"Ain't no we'll see," he said as he picked me up and took me to our new bedroom. "I've got a last minute song to record with the bros, and I don't wanna leave you here by yourself, so you're coming with me." He laid he down on the bed and hovered over me.