Chapter 1: The Wait is Over

6 months later...

Faith's POV

Things have truly been amazing this past months. After I graduated, I got a job at the hospital as a nurse. I wanted to go into pediatrics, but because of the hospital I was at, I was assigned to any floor that needed me, which included pediatrics, labor and delivery, rehab, critical care, ICU, and the ER. Hopefully, they would place me somewhere permanent because going to different floors every time I go into work could get exhausting and hard. They did this for the first few months of my training, but because I was needed in a lot of places, my boss decided to continue with my rotations until she said otherwise. But overall, I loved that that I was finally living my dream as the nurse I was destined to be. The 4 years of school was definitely paying off.

As for Kelly and I, we're good, better than good. Hell, there isn't even a word that I could use to describe how our relationship was. I fall more in love with him each and everyday and I'm loving it. I'm sure some of you are wondering if Kelly and I started back having sex, and believe it or not, we haven't. I know, what the hell Faith?

Right when I was ready to start back having sex, I had to start getting ready to take my NCLEX, and Kelly and his brothers were constantly in rehearsal getting ready for a promo tour coming up in a few weeks. I regret waiting so long because it was a total of 8 months without no sex, and I felt really bad that he had to wait that long, but Kelly never complained about it. We just continued doing what we were doing, going out on dates, and spending loads of time together, even though there was barely any time for that.

But tonight was the night. Kelly had a short day at rehearsal, and I was getting off early tonight. I missed my man, and I was gonna show him how much I did. Hell, knowing him, he'll be excited. He had no idea what I had planned for tonight, but I'm sure when he found out, he'll be all over me, if you know what I mean.

Dustin's POV

I was done with rehearsing for the day. I was tired and exhausted, and on top of all of that, we had a few weeks left before leaving for our promo tour. I was excited to get back out there and perform and to see our fans. They were the reason that I worked so hard.

These past 6 months have been okay. The only good part was watching my little man Jayden grow. He truly changed my life; I could say that he was my motivation when he came to working. All I did, I did for him. The first few months were rough, him being a newborn and all and then starting the teething process, but it got easier and I was thankful that it did. Being a dad was truly a life changing experience.

As for Loissa and I, we're still the same. We're getting along a little better, and we're co-parenting just as we agreed. I kept my word; I stayed with Loissa the first few months of Jayden being born, but once I told her my plan, she got upset, as I expected, but I wasn't going to be staying with her forever. If I did, I wouldn't be able to move on and she wouldn't either. But I still managed to stop by her house and see him everyday. I want to talk to her about letting me keep Jayden this weekend, but knowing how much anger she has built up toward me, I'm not sure if it'll be possible, but she needs to put her anger aside and allow me to be a father.

As for Faith, we've talked on the phone and texted every once in a while. I would still have my days of being sad and regretting everything that happened months prior, but Jayden always kept me positive and focused. I would always think of her and what could've been when I'm alone. Before all of this, I was never alone. Faith was always there, and I wanted that again. I could say that Faith and I were truly working on our friendship and it was slowly building back to what it was before this whole mess, and I couldn't have been happier. Things were alright on my end.

Faith's POV

After I got off work, I went straight home and hopped in the shower to get ready for the night. I had the next 3 days off, so I was all Kelly's and he was all mine, hopefully.