Chapter 7: Pain

Faith's POV

I was beyond confused on what happened. Kelly went from rapping his verse to bringing me into the empty studio next door wanting me to fuck him. I had a good time, but it was so sudden. I had a feeling that he wanted to show off because of what Dustin did.

I noticed Dustin making eye contact with me as he did his verse, but I didn't really think anything of it, but knowing Dustin, he probably did it on purpose. I wasn't really worried about it, because I wasn't for certain if Dustin was implying that he wanted to have sex with me or if he was just looking at me just to look, but either way I had no problem with it because I knew how Dustin felt about me and there was nothing that I could do to change that.

Kelly on the other hand, him and I were gonna have a talk when we got out of here; I know he told me nothing was wrong, but I knew he was lying to me and I was going to get down to the bottom of it.

I walked into the studio with Kelly and the look on everyone's face had me a bit uncomfortable. Some were smirking, some just shook their head. I looked over at Dustin and he just looked away from me. I looked down in embarrassment; I wasn't the type to have sex in public, but when I was being used to make someone jealous, I felt disrespected.

"Aye, bro, we need to talk," Kelly said as he walked up to Dustin.

Oh my god....Kelly don't start.

"What do you want?" Dustin asked.

"You think I didn't see you pulling that slick shit? You telling my girl that you wanna fuck her? That's disrespectful as fuck," Kelly said.

"To who? You or her? Because as far as I'm concerned, she didn't say anything about being uncomfortable. Faith were you uncomfortable because I looked at you?" Dustin asked.

Wow....that was the first thing he's said to me in days.

"No I wasn't. Now please don't drag me in this," I said as I threw my hands up in surrender. Kelly and Dustin could feud all they wanted to, but I was tired of being in the middle of it.

"Wait hold up. So you're telling me that you didn't mind him saying that he wanted to fuck you?" Kelly said looking at me.

I shot a look at him. "That's not what I said at all Kelly."

He turned back around towards Dustin. "Look Dustin, I get that you still have feelings for Faith, but bro, she chose me and you have to get over it. Why won't you let me be happy with her?"

"Man Kelly, I'm not worried about y'all's relationship; I'm trying to live my life without her if you haven't fucking noticed. Faith and I don't talk anymore and I made that choice, because it's too painful for me to be around her especially because my brother decided to take her away from me," Dustin yelled.

My heart dropped into my stomach at his words. He really wanted to live his life without me in it?

"I didn't take her away from you; she made that choice to be with me. Just like she made the choice to have sex with me, just like she made the choice to be my girlfriend, it was her choice. What you need to do is stop blaming people and realize that you're the one who fucked up. It's your fault you can't be with her," Kelly yelled back.

I was past embarrassed. Not only were we having this fight in front of the guys, but Chelsea was here too and I'm sure she had no idea that Dustin and I had a past.

I wanted to cry; I've never been this embarrassed. I have to constantly be reminded of the decisions that I made. Not only did it make me happy, but I was also getting hell for it.

I couldn't do this anymore; this has to stop.

"ALRIGHT WELL HOW ABOUT THIS? I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH ANY OF YOU! HOW ABOUT THAT SHIT?!"