Chapter 13: Tour: Part 2

Enjoy! 

Faith's POV

I woke up to the sound of the shower running. That nap was so refreshing, but I was starving. I had to get something now; I couldn't afford to wait on Kelly. I got up, slipped on my shoes, and walked out the door to get on the elevator and go downstairs. I could've ordered room service or something, but I didn't wanna get anything to big because I'm sure we would go out soon.

As soon as the elevator doors opened, what I saw next completely ruined my appetite.

"What the hell?" I said as I squinted my eyes to make sure I wasn't trippin'.

Instead of getting off the elevator, I hit the button to our floor and went back up. Ooh child, this was not happening right now. This isn't what I was expecting at all.

The elevator finally made it back to our floor; as soon as the doors opened, I stormed my fuming ass back to my room. I used the room key and opened the door and walked in to see Kelly walking out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"There you are beautiful," Kelly said.

"Kelly what the fuck!" I yelled.

"What?" he asked confused.

"How could you not tell me?!"

"Tell you what?" he asked.

"Why didn't you tell me that your mom was coming on this trip?" I yelled.

He looked at me with a confused look.

"What are you talking about?"

"I went downstairs, and I see your mom at the front desk with a suitcase," I said.

"Babe, calm down! Don't get worked up."

"Nigga you're too calm about this shit. I can't do this, man," I said as I grabbed my suitcase.

"Faith, what the hell are you doing?"

"If your mom is gonna be here, then I don't need to be. The only reason I came on this trip was to keep an eye on Dustin. Since your mom is here, she can look after her precious little boy."

"Don't leave because of her."

"No! Because I know what she's gonna do. Kelly, I doubt that she even knows that I'm here. Even if she did, she probably would still come up here and be petty. I'm not having it."

"Can you listen to me for one second?"

"No! Kelly, I'm leaving! I'm done!" I grabbed my suitcase and purse and made my way to the door.

"So that's it? You're just gonna leave?"

"Yeah."

"I hate to sound selfish, but you may have come down here mainly to look after Dustin, but you also came down here to spend time with me, right?"

"I mean...yeah."

"So why leave me because my mom showed up? None of us are speaking to her at the moment; what makes you think Dustin wants her here? You still gotta keep an eye on him. Besides, I know she's gonna be on some bullshit, and I need you with me. You're my muse babe. I wouldn't be able to survive this tour without you, especially if my mom is gonna be here. Please..." I felt him come up behind me and wrap his arms around me. "Stay."

I sighed. "I don't know Kelly....she's gonna say shit to me, and what I'm gonna say won't be nice. I've always loved and respected your mother, but that line she crossed a few days ago...I'm not feeling that shit."