Chapter 2: Recruted

(Ian's POV)

I watched as the monstrosity lifted his demon blue sword and I heard the sword piercing, but when I looked up he had been stabbed with his own blade and he dropped to his knees and his finally words where,
"Cut off one head, two more shall take my place."

I watched as he made a massive thud onto the hard, cold floor and I looked back up to see a figure shooting a weapon killing some of the dogs. I turned around and seen the anti-core and looked at Derp, we both stumbled for it and I grabbed it but he punched me and I was now in a fist fight with my inner demon. I watched as a bullet pierced through his demon head and he collapsed hard against the floor and he just disappeared into thin air like a ghost.

I looked behind me at my savour and he was wearing green armour and his helmet had a orange glowing colour and he was tall. Heck he was nearly two times my height." Are you ok?" His voice was a threatening tone but at the same time it was satisfying." Yeah I'm fine, thank you." Chief, we have covenant converging on our position and you only have two clips in the Magnum and one in the assault Rifle."

I looked behind him to see no one.
"Who was that talking?" No time for that we need transport." I have a Ford Fiesta." Let's go."

As we made it to the car I turned the key and it wouldn't start."NoNoNo! not now." HERE THEY COME!" Said the women." The battery is dead." Have you another car?" I have a family carrier but it's Maddie's." We need it." Ok, Ok."

I ran back into the house and got the keys. As I came out Chief was tossing grenades and blowing up more aliens." GET DOWN!!" He tackled me to the ground as a grenade went off near us and his suit lit up blue and he turned around and shot the alien through the head." Thanks."

I ran to Maddie's car and started it and we took off. As I as speeding down the road towards the city I seen police pulling us over. He got out pf his car and looked in at Chief." Licence and registration please." He went away and came back." You do know this is out of date." Oh, I didn't." Please step out of the car."

As I took my seat belt off I seen Chief get out of the car." Sir get back in the car." He kept getting closer and closer to him." SIR!!!!" The man shot Chief with a taser and it bounced of him. Chief cuffed him to the hard shoulder and we drove off. As we pulled up at the airport Maddie's car was covered in bullet holes." Great."

We went into the airport and everyone stared at Chief. We bought the next flight to Denmark. As we boarded the plane Chief got jammed in the door way of the plane. As we sat down Chief placed his assault rifle beside him. As we wee in the sky I could hear screams and I looked back to see aliens." CHIEF!!" He lifted his gun and stood up and shot the alien." I'm out." He lifted a knife and stabbed the alien and killed it. He lifted the energy sword and placed it on his back.

As we landed we got in a rental and raced down the road. I pulled up at Crainer's house and pounded on the door. When he opened the door he was surprised." IAN?!" Long story, is Thunberg and Pat still here?" Yeah but why are you here?"

I pushed passed him and stopped when I heard a smash noise, I looked back to see Chief had burst a hole in the roof. I sighed and ran into the living room." Ian?" How did you get here?" Asked Pat and Thunberg.
" Hello Ian, I heard so much about you." Crainer's mum, Pat, Thunberg and Crainer, we are all in grave danger, we need to leave now." Ian." Crainer grabbed my arm," what's happening?" I will explain it in the car."

I sprinted upstairs and looked about. I found four suitcases and told Crainer to start packing. We all piled up at the door and before I opened it I heard gun fire." I thought he was out of clips." Who?!" Nevermind. We are gonna run for the car in 3...2...1...GO!"

As I opened the door it felt like time had slowed down. I watched as pink needles and plasma blast flew past my face. I looked at the others and watched as Pat got shot in the side. I quickly opened the back door and ran back to Pat. I put my arm around him and went to the car I felt myself get shot and I kept going because the adrenaline rush was like a drug that took all the pain away.

As we made it to the car I shoved it into gear and raced off down the road. I drove like a mad man to a safe zone and pulled in." Ok... WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IAN?!?!" I don't know, I woke up this morning done troll craft then Derp SSundee, covanent." Wait, what do you mean Derp SSundee?" He tried to kill me, in real life, he had a body and all." What are the covanent Ian?" Thunberg said a bit uneasy from all of this.

"I don't kn-" The covanent are a alien race, they call themselves the savours, but they only bring destruction to worlds. The grunts are stupid but the elites are smarter but the hunters are the worst, they could tare down a building with one shot."

As we were talking to Chief I felt the car shake. I looked out the side window to see paper flying everywhere and a portal had opened. I observed as a man was tossed harshly through. A giant alien stumbled through with a man wearing a beanie on top of it stabbing it multiple times. A women came through backwards shooting at a hairy ape, it had armour on with a hammer.

The man who was tossed through first got back up." This is not what I signed up for." He boosted into the air and pulled out two yellow spikes and when he slammed into the ground the shock wave knock the ape back through the portal. I watched as Chief jumped onto the hunter and climbed up to the man. He took his knife and stabbed it in the main nerve and it collapsed.

The three people whipped the blood off of there faces and came towards us." Are you guys ok?" Asked the woman." Yeah were fine." The dude In the beanie look peeved." What the hell was that thing?!" He asked." A hunter." No shit Sherlock." GIDEON! CAIM THE HELL DOWN!!" Screamed the other man." Sorry about him, I'm Michael, this is Iona and he is Gideon. Do you know where we are?" Earth." No Sh-" GIDEON!!" Sorry." You are on earth, October 6th 2017." Shoot."

Just then another portal opened and when I looked at it all I could hear was," but papa, you promised to pack my wafflez." Sally for the last time we need water to survive not microwaveable waffles."

As the portal closed again I looked at everyone." All in favour of staying. No one? Good. Everyone in mini van."

As we were driving to the airport I could see Pat bleeding badly." You ok Pat?" I'll *cough cough* I'll be ok *gasp*"

I raced down the road towards the hospital and they rushed Pat in.

(2 hours later)

As we got the all good to leave with Pat we headed to the airport and booked the next flight to......

MIAMI