Chapter 32: The Beginning Of The End

(Bane's POV)

Please, you have to stop Derp before he kills us all. Once he completes his plan he will cast you and Ben away.

No he won't.

Yes he will. Please, trust me. I created Derp and I know him better than anyone, he hates lose ends and you and Ben are two.

I don't believe you, he needs me. I'm his friend.

You really think your his friend? He doesn't want friends, I've been his head, he doesn't like splitting the glory. Please listen to me, you need to get rid of him before he gets rid of you and Ben...And I'm apart of you!

Ok you can tell me what to do to the F.M.

We walked over to the weapon and he gave me instructions.

Rearrange the blue, black, red and yellow wires and flip the barrel so it hits him instead of the others.

"BANE!!" I jumped and looked around to see Derp." What are you doing?" Ahhh.....making sure the machine is ok." Leave." Ok."

Did you get the barrel flipped?

No.

Shit.

(15 minutes later)

As we walked through the portal with Derp we seen a fight had broke out.

"ENOUGH!!!" Screamed Derp and they all stopped and looked at us. I looked at a man who looked familiar but then the memories all came flooding back.

*memory flash backs*
"You ok Ian. I brought you some scrambled eggs on toast."

"Grab his legs and I'll grab his arm."

"Ian! Look out!"

"Your a good friend Ian."

"NO!! IAN!! YOU KNOCKED ME OFF THE TREE!!"

*end of memory flash back*

I stumbled back and grabbed my head and I realised that I was a monster.

Are you Ian?

Yes, that's what I've been telling you but you kept shutting me out. Ben is like family and that is why I can't let Derp kill him.

I'm sorry for shutting you out, I think it's time you get your body back and for me to Wither Away.

My name is Ian Marcus Stapleton, I am a form-"er member of TeamCrafted and I am known as ssundee and I will not die in vain!"

I felt myself take control and I elbowed Crainer in the face and knocked him out and then I started to beat Derp up.

"WAIIITTTTT!!!!" Screamed a man in armour." I think we need some action music."

We all stopped and waited for the music.
The Wanderer played by Dion and we all started punching and beating the bad guys up.

Oh well I'm the type of guy who will never settle down
Where pretty girls are well, you know that I'm around
I kiss 'em and I love 'em 'cause to me they're all the same
I hug 'em and I squeeze 'em they don't even know my name
They call me the wanderer, yeah the wanderer
I roam around around around

Oh well there's Flo on my left and there's Mary on my right
And Janie is the girl with that I'll be with tonight
And when she asks me which one I love the best
I tear open my shirt I got Rosie on my chest
'Cause I'm the wanderer yeah the wanderer
I roam around around around

Oh well I roam from town to town
I go through life without a care
'Til I'm as happy as a clown
With my two fists of iron and I'm going nowhere

I'm the type of guy that likes to roam around
I'm never in one place I roam from town to town
And when I find myself a-fallin' for some girl, yeah
I hop right into that car of mine and ride around the world
Yeah I'm the wanderer, yeah the wanderer
I roam around around around, let's go

When that had ended we had takin out all the bad guys and I seen a guy walk in and he had a staff." My name is Ronan. Bow down before me!" I walked up behind him and snapped his neck.

"Puny God."

I seen a massive Deathclaw, Doom God, Satin and Darleks walk through a portal and tore through us and I watched as another person came through and jumped on Satin and ripped his horns out and stabbed him through his eyes and he collapsed and he lifted a shoutgun and started shooting the Doom God and killed it and he jumped on the Deathclaw and ripped its head off and he launched a weapon that kills all the Darlaks.

"WOOOO!!! THIS IS MY TURF C-MONKEY!!!"

I rushed over to all my guys and helped them up and I thanked the Doom Guy. I watched as Derp through all he had at us and we started to fall. We all got hit but I was the worst I got hit in the legs and the chest.

"THIS WILL BE YOUR RECONING!!!" Screamed Derp as he lifted the F.M.
I felt something in my pocket and I lifted it out. As Derp fired the weapon and shielded myself and the think was a shield. It was strong as anything.

"NOOO!!!!IMPOSSIBLE!!!!" I kept blocking his attacks until he clipped my legs and blew them off. I felt myself slipping and he lent down at me." Your pathetic, you can't even save your friends. You really thought you could stop me." No, but this can." As I said that I click the red button on the side of the F.M and it went nuclear." You lose."

As I said that I retracted the shield and tossed it through a portal and the nuke went off and all I seen was my friends and a light. As I approached them all I could say to them was," forgive me for my sins my friends." They all nodded and we walked through the golden gates to our eternal lives.

Nobody knows who we were. They won't know what we did but they will know we are watching. Me my friends and my family have always been just, Withering Away.

Hey dooods I finally completed a book, WOOO HOOO!!!🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉
But anyway dooods, if you like this book please leave a vote and comment on what you thought of the book and if you want me to re-write any of the chapters just let me know.

Thank you for all the support and for all the reads and votes. As always, Stay Frosty.☺️