Chapter 4 - The Incident

"What do we do?!?" Glass asked Raven with a scared look on her face.

"I don't know, is Murphy really that bad?"

"YES RAVEN!!! He's suspected of being the reason that little girl Charolette, killed herself last year." Glass slightly screamed at Raven

"Okay, you need to chill Glass. He's my brother and you don't see me flying out of my pants."

Raven was watching Murphy out of the corner of her eye as she saw the sun reflect off something from the outside. She turned her head to see Murphy pulling a gun out of his pocket.
Raven's hand shot up in the air faster than she could think.
"MR.KEN!!! MR.KEN!!! HE HAS A GUN!" She screamed trying to get the teachers attention.

Mr. Ken heard this and didn't think for a second before he started rounding everyone up into his office. He said they would be safe in there.

"Mr. Ken, Clarke is still out there!" Glass said with fear in her voice.
As much as she hated her sister she could let her die out there.
Raven saw Clarke rounding the corner of the hallway on her way back to the classroom.

"It's okay Glass, She's coming. i see her." Raven   spoke with a oddly calm tone.

Suddenly a gun shot was heard and it made the whole class scream, even Raven who got a glare from the teacher after she screamed "FUCK".

Murphy had shot the lock off the door and was coming into the hallway. Raven saw him pulling his gun up and reloading it. She was unsure if he was going to come into the classroom or use it on Bellamy. Then she realized Clarke was still in the hallway and that's who he was going to is it on. Raven ran through the classroom to the doorway and screamed for Clarke to run.
Clarke's feet starting moving a mile a minute and she sprinted down the hallway for the classroom. It wasn't enough though. Murphy picked the gun up and pulled the trigger aiming down the hallway at the blonde.

The classroom fell silent, Glass fell to the floor in tears.
"AHHH!!" A scream came from the hallway and Glass knew it was Clarke
Glass didn't know if she should feel thankful or upset. Her sister was alive but clearly in pain. She couldn't contain herself anymore and ran out into the hallway.

---------

Murphy pulled the gun up as Clarke scrambled to get to the classroom. He pulled the trigger and the bullet came rumbling down the hallway.
Raven launched herself in front of Clarke and fell to the ground. Clarke screamed at the top of her lungs in panic.

Bellamy had a rush of anger wash over him that he had never felt before. He took out Murphy with one punch and ran down the hallway. Glass appeared in the doorway of the classroom.

On the ground laying in a small ball of pain is Raven. She's holding her back and quietly moaning. A little pool of blood is forming under her body by the time Bellamy is down on the floor next to her.
Glass calls for Mr.Ken in a panic.
"It's Raven! She's hurt." She screamed into the classroom.
Octavia heard this and was out in the hallway next to Raven before Mr.Ken had even left the classroom.
The world turned a blur and Ravens mind was slowly slipping away. After  a few more quiet moans the pain was too much to bare and she blacked out.