Chapter 13 - Sorry Lets Leave

The smell of his cologne was all over her body as Glass snuggled into Bellamys giant arms.

"I missed you," Glass said, "Can we try again, I'm sorry"

"No i'm the one saying sorry, and i'd love to try again," Bellamy stated before pulling Glass in for a kiss.  "I love you, and i'll never let you go again"

Octavia scrambled through the crowds of people, twisting left and right to get to her brother.
"BELL!" Octavia screamed as she saw him.
She kept into his arms and he spun her around like they were 10 again. This is what Octavia missed. The happy Bellamy she used to know.

"I missed you brother"

"I missed you too sister!"
They made direct eye contact with eachother and Octavia melted into tears. Bellamy wrapped his arms around her and Glass rubbed her little back.

"I felt so alone Bellamy, I had no one. I missed you....." Octavia cried with her face nuzzedled in Bellamys chest.

"No Octavia. I'm sorry. I'll never let this happens again, never again. I swear" Bellamy rubbed her back as he apologized, "But i can't be here anymore. It's to many bad memories. I need to leave. Go far away, at least for the summer."

Glass' heart sunk into her stomach. She had just gotten the love of her life back and now he's leaving again, this time for real.
"Slow down Bell, Don't leave... i can't go without you again." Glass sulked

"That's why i want you guys to come with me. We are just going to leave, and drive, and keep driving. I don't know to where, but i need an adventure."

Octavia and Glass both nodded in agreement and Bellamy knew that meant that they were in.

"We'll leave tonight then. Go home, pack your bags and meet me at the car around 3ish. This summer is going to be great, i just know it." Bellamy started to turn and head to his car.
Once he was about 20 feet away he turned around and screamed "I JUST KNOW IT!"

Glass and Octavia were unsure of weither to be excited or nervous. Bellamy was never like this and they felt like something was going on that he wasn't telling them. What did they care though, They were going to go see America all in one summer.

-----------------///////////////------------------

Glass placed her green and blue suitcase on her bed as she piled it filled with everything she might need. Her life was packed away in that bag, everything from 5 pairs of contacts to a passport (you never know... she might need it). Curling irons and plug adapters all packed into this giant suitcase that at this point held everything Glass owned. She zipped up her bag, and began rolling it down the hallway and down the stairs.

"Glass! what are you doing??"

"Fuck" Glass mumbled under her breath, "Clarke.... I didn't know you were home. Do mom and dad even know your alive?"

"No, but i'm fine. where are you going?"

"You want honest or a lie, please don't ruin this for me Clarke." Glass pleaded to her twin sister

Clarke gazed into Glass' eyes and at that moment Glass knew that Clarke did have her back, at least this once.
"The truth..." Clarke stated in a sarcastic tone pretty much saying 'tell me a lie and pretend it's the truth.'

"I'm going to Octavia's to sleepover."

"Oh, well i mean have fun!" Clarke said as she giggled and turned back into her bedroom. Glass started walking down the stairs when she heard Clarke's bedroom door re-click open.

"Glass!" Clarke screamed

"Yeah?"

"I love you, Be safe."

For once in all of Glass' life she felt as though Clarke actually cared about her, like they were actually twins, and really did have eachothers backs. Glass knew Clarke was still a boring turd, so she didn't invite her, but this was the happiest Glass had been feeling in a long time.

Bellamy packed the car with everything they packed. Three suitcases filled with gear to last them a whole summer. Bellamy had bags of food packed away on one side of the back seat and wrote on the back windshield ' BOG ROADTRIP' (GOB Standing for Glass Octavia Bellamy)
They all were beyond excited and buckled up inside the old toyota Bellamy had bought with money from his 18th birthday.

30 minutes into the trip was when things changed. Bellamy dropped a bomb on the girls. Something they had not been expecting, and to be honest feared doing.