Chapter 6 - The Woods & Stories

And the trek began. The Blakes backyard led to a huge forest and since they were little they loved going in them. Recently Bellamy and Octavia started bringing Glass into the woods with them. They had a secret they were planning that they couldn't wait for Raven to see.
Glass walked through the middle of the stream jumping from rock to rock. This worried Bellamy for he feared one of the rocks was slippery and Glass was going to hurt herself. He worried to much, especially when it came to his girlfriend and his sisters.
Much to Bellamys dismay Raven began walking through the middle of the stream right behind Glass. She was following Glass putting her feet where Glass had just put hers.

"Raven Please walk along the trail like a normal person," Bellamy screamed down the stream.
"Yeah we don't need you getting hurt again," Octavia followed
"Com'on guys, let the kid have some fun!" Glass turned around and stated to Bellamy and Octavia.
"YEAH! Let me have some fun, jeez you guys are such downers." Raven stated as she continued to go from rock to rock.
"I just worry," Bellamy turned to Octavia and said.
"Eh, whatever Bell. I don't think she should be doing that either... but we can't hold her back from everything, nor can we worry about every step she takes." Octavia stated
"She shouldn't even be able to take steps!" Bellamy said with a obviously worried tone in his voice.
"GUYS WE'RE ALMOST THERE!!! QUICK WALKING SO SLOW!" Glass screamed down the stream back at Bellamy and Octavia, "THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN! NOT A WORRY FEST!"

All four of the teens arrived at a cleared out area of the forest. Glass helped Raven back onto land and they all wandered over to the clearing. Above their head was a tree house, a huge tree house with ropes and ladders hanging below it. Glass launched herself onto one of the ropes and Octavia shortly followed.

"Where did this come from?" Raven asked

"It was Glass' idea" Bellamy said, " But all three of us built it, even Wells and Clarke helped a little."
"No fricking way! This is so cool!!!" Raven burst into happiness, spinning around and twirling her hands above her head.
"Lets go, what are we waiting for?" Octavia said as she climbed up one of the ladders leading to the treehouse.
There were plenty of ways to get up to the top. Serveral ropes as well as ladders dangled down into the clearing. To the side was a staircase, which was the easiest, safest and clearly Bellamys idea. Attached to the tree were little rock handles that formed a rock wall all the way up to the top. To get down you had all the same options, as well as a dark green slide that swirled down to the bottom.
Octavia was half way to the tops once everyone else started climbing. Glass chose the rock wall, and Bellamy started climbing the stairs. Raven
chose one of the ropes, and she climbed up it like the gymnasts do. Glass glared at for two reasons. One because he was being a boring turd and taking the stairs and two because she could tell he didn't want Raven using the ropes.
Glass couldn't stand the Bellamy worried so much, Aurora wasn't even worried for she was the one that let them all go back there in the first place.
As they all piled into the house the sound of Ravens voice echoed throughout it.
"The hammocks! and the Books! and the board games! and the beanbags!...." Raven excitedly screamed as she ran through the treehouse pointing at all the different things.

"Do you wanna play story time guys!?" Octavia suggested.
This was all of their favorite games. They would play it at sleepovers and parties. One of them would give a topic to another and they would have to tell a story from their lives about it.
Raven chose first. " Bellamy i've been wanting to hear this story from you and Glass for s while now... and i think you know what i'm talking about it."
"Glass can i tell it?" Bellamy nervously asked
"Yeah sure i guess.." Glass said.
She was a little nervous to relive this moment, but she felt safe with them so she knew she could handle what was to come .