Chapter 15 - Lets Go

The car sputtered to a stop as Bellamy pulled into an ally way about 2 miles from the juvy facility. Glass and Octavia were beginning to get nervous and worries were starting to flush over them, more then they were before.
"Bell are you sure this is a good idea" Glass nervously questioned
"Yes Glass, stop worrying. I have this under control." Bellamy answered slightly annoyed that the girls were questioning him so much.
Bellamy had been planning this idea since the day Raven got sent here. He could go 2 years without her and this was the only way to get her back, so he had to do it.
Octavia pulled the phone they had just bought at the store out of her purse. It was a disposable phone, so the the police couldn't track the number back to them. Calling the local taxi number Octavia asked for a taxi to come pick them up. As they waited Bellamy sat on the side of the street making sure everything in his bag was ready for his plan.
Octavia walked over to Bellamy and sat down on the pavement next to him.

"Bellamy I trust you, but what if this doesn't work. what if we get caught? what if we all go to jail?" Octavia brought up what was worrying her
"No, Octavia, this plan will work. I know it will! And stop worrying, we are not going to jail." Bellamy explained to his worried sister
As Bellamy finished his sentence the bright yellow taxi cab pulled up in front of the car. The kids had changed their looks so they were not worried about getting caught because of physical appearance. Glass now had pink hair and was wearing bell bottom jeans and a tight striped long sleeve top. Octavia had her hair up in a wig, giving her a short pixie cut. She had cut-off jean shorts and a baggy sweatshirt with work boots. Bellamy had his hair greased down to the point where Octavia and Glass began referring to his as a "slimy salamander". He had a button up shirt on with fire coming up from bottom, paired with sunglasses that a dad from a 2008 family movie would be wearing.
The kids were as ready as they'd ever be as they stopped into the taxi.

"Hi, Mt. Weather Juvenile Detention Center please." Bellamy asked in a slightly awkward tone of voice
"Alrighty..." The taxi driver responded, "and may i just ask, why are three kids like you going to a juvy?"
"Well you'll be happy to hear," Octavia joined in, "All three of us are homeschooled and for our summer project we have to do research on crime activity in our home town. So we read up about this girl... she cut of some boys penis. Our mom said that was a good person to investigate because she wasn't far from our age. So she sent us out today with her car, but you see sir, we didn't want to bring the car through the mud down by the entrance because our mother said we would have to wash the car... so we decided to call a taxi instead." As Octavia finished she glanced over to Bellamy for approval. He slightly nodded and Octavia knew that she said the story the right way.

It was time for Glass to take her turn with the driver. "Well sir, what's your name? My name is Amanda Parks. My siblings ... He's Bob and that's Marie. I go by Mandy sometimes, but only my friends really call me that. You can call me that though, because we are friends."
"Well my name is Bill. It's nice to meet you Amanda." the driver responded slightly annoyed with the behavior of his passengers, however he was keeping his cool better than the kids had expected him to.

"Bill! That is such a nice name." Bellamy started, "You'd be interested to know that i had a chinchilla named Bill once. Well actually his middle name was Bill, his first name was George, named after George Washington, our first president. We thought it was as nice name for him. Don't you agree? George Bill.."

"Umm yeah sure kid... We are here. It'll be 18.74." The taxi driver said in a monotone voice.

Glass handed him a 20 and told him to keep the change. They headed into the juvy to find a front desk where two older women sat at.
"Well hello there ma'am... ma'am," Bellamy stated as he looked from one woman to the other. "Me and my sisters are here to talk to a girl named..." He stopped as he glanced down at a paper, as he pretended to forget Ravens name, " Raven Reyes?"
"oh Raven Reyes huh? She hasn't had one visitor since she got here. right this way please." One woman motioned for them to follow her into a large room with tables in which they sat down and waited for that lady to get Raven.
"Well that was easier than expected.." Octavia whispered over to Bellamy.
"yeah i know, oh shhh here she comes." Bellamy motioned to Raven walking across the room.

Raven sat down at the table and within a few seconds she recognized them.
"What the F are you guys doing?" Raven questioned
Glass leaned over the table and whispered "We are getting you out of here Reyes."

Right after that Octavia stood up and walked over to the door, where she then took the large metal door, slammed it shut and cried out in pain pretending that it just shut on her hand.
Security rushed over to her as she screamed in pain.

"This is our cue. Co'mon guys." Bellamy motioned to the door that led back into the juvy.
All three of them stood up and ran for the door making sure no security guards saw them disappear into the back of the building.
This juvy was old and relied all on security guards, there were no cameras anywhere.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" Raven asked as thy jogged through one of the hallways

"I hope."