Your Head !

Sorry I haven't been posting in a while. I just been lazy.
If you have any type of ideas for a new story coming soon, kik me @_CookieMonstaa_

Rose Thompson

School was back on after new years, and boy was I was not excited for this. I mean I know I need more education and all that, but it's my first year in college and I'm already dealing with this boy liking me, and this bitch stalking me because of him. Plus, I have boyfriend, who's doing who knows what out there in his campus. But, I don't worried cause I know he would never cheat on me like he say in high school.

I can trust and believe him, but if I hear a single rumor about him fucking some bitch then it's his head. Damn, right for sure. I sit in the couch in our living room eating chips and drinking some juice. Asia was texting away in her phone, and I was watching re runs of The Game. I swear Blue is just so sexy, he just made me wet when he took off his shirt in the first episode. I just can't. But, it was also sad when, when, I forgot that guy name, had to leave. He wasn't my favorite character or Melanie, but they had the most drama out of the whole series.

I couldn't barely wait for the new season which was in March, cause' I heard Kelly was coming back. I was jumping out of my seat when I saw the commericial. I wonder how there daughther look. Because, there daughter was a sexy little beast. I loves her, she turned from a nice sweet little girl, to a bad girl who steals weed from Tasha and don't let anyone tell her what to do.

Right about now, some students are in the computer lab and I had a ton of history homework to do, since I had a bad test grade last quarter and need to bring the grades up to at least C + or higher. I'm struggling with a D+ and man does these homework have least points on them. I been trying to get help, but none of them seem to understand, so I just skip it till further notice.

"Rose." Asia as she turned off her computer, while grabbing her stuff. "Imma head on home and take a nap, I'm not doing too good." She said as she held her stomach. Just be to clear she's not pregnant. She have her monthly period and it's really hurting her lower thigh. She actually threw up inside the girls' bathroom toilet while she was changing her pad. Not to be rude, but I know it happen to mostly all the girls, but her pussy smelled like fish. I almost threw up myself.

"Okay, I see you later." She touch my shoulder as she walked out of the room. I sat on the computer in the far right, with my hoodie on trying to under this question. It was a very difficult test and the bad part was that I didn't study. I never study, only on math cause' it's almost and a little bit like my favorite subject. The door open again and I see a boy with dreads coming in along with his friends. Some looked familar, but I didn't care, I just continued doing what I was doing, until they came to my side.

"Hey, Rose." Figuring that the person knew my name, it was no other then Daniel. Just to be honest, on my book he's very funny and cute. Last night, I had a dream about him, and let's just say that it ended up with us having no clothes on and his huge little thing was somewhere in my kitty kitty. I couldn't believed that I had a sex dream about him.

The most sad part was that Brian walked in on us. I woke up the time and was dripping with sweat. I almost pushed Asia off my bed, since she claim that she was cold and needed a partner to hold on to.

"Hey, Daniel." I simply said as I wrote down some information on this huge ass packet Ms. Balm gave me to do. For a second I think I felt Daniel looking at me and the packet. I was about to fell my head on this keyboard, but another huge packet fell right on top of it.

"I notice that you have the packet Ms. Balm gave us last week?" I raised my brow as I look at the packet he had.

"Last week?"

He nodded his head. "Only some students had it. Guess you didn't had it, you can copy if you want. I forgot to turns my in." I happily accepted since I usually copy other people homework in the middle school and high school days.

"Thanks, you're a life saver." I nudged his shoulder as I went to the page I was in and start copying things down.

"No, problem." He continued talking to his friends as I took a glance at him and notice that he was wearing his glasses, and a black hoodie with some grey sweats. Looking over at his screen and he was watching some videos on youtube about this little toddler running like a speedy from loney tones across the field with the foot ball tuck under his arms.

Cassie Aubrey Thompson

I was piss the hell off. This Miley chick was...was pushing my high off of weed! I didn't know what was wrong with me but, I broke a lamp and literally turned red. I was looking for Tyrek as soon as I got home and see that he was feeding Aubrey some food. I walk up to him and snatch the table spoon out his hand and place it on Brey desk along with the food, where she could at least know how to pick it up and place it on her mouth by now.

"What the hell?" He said as his hands were up.

"Don't "what the hell?" me. Who the fudge is Miley representing?"

"Representing?" I nodded my head.

"Representing the bitch society!" He got up as I look at his chest. He grabbed my shoulder and lightly shook me.

"Speak english, Cat. I don't understand what you're talking about?" I push his hands off me.

"So, I went to the mall today, to go pick up a dress that Mrs. Hills told me to get. Long story short, that Camille sister, Miley told me about her being horny about you, and that it fudging sucks that you have a wife and a child. Can you believe that?!" I look at him as he started chuckling.

"Stop being so drama queen." He grab my face and smash his lips into mines. He release slapping my butt after, going back to wipe Brey face. "Don't worry about her, I notice by her signs that she likes me a little."

I shook my head. "Probably, going to be another Beyonce type of shit problem. I don't have time for that shit, anymore." I walk to Aubrey and kiss her face. I look at Ty and snickered walking to the fridge to get some water to drink.

**
Ideas for new storys kik me @_CookieMonstaa_ (You can also be a cast on it + dedication)
Chapters going to be updated again tomorrow. It's testing week.
Instagram; @bluerepresent_xxx
I have a Nike KD Family.