#Link Up !

Author's Note: Going to update a new book called Stormie Wesley. You should go read it, after this book it's going to be my new summer series then when falls hit Book 5 is coming out of Thug Life.

Rose Thompson

College is almost over and I have to say it been fun, even though it's just my first year here and I have three more to go. As you guess it, I haven't seen Brian ever since we move in here and Daniel have been keeping me company lately, along with Asia and Brittany as we usually have girls night out every Friday night. Sometimes, I be texting my older sister about shit and how's things going since the last time I saw her was Christmas Day, I believe.

I was sitting in the back with my black hoodie as it was freaking freezing in here with Brittany next to me. We was watching a movie, called Night-side John. (I wasn't completely sure.) But, it was a good movie about our culture and slavery back in the days. It also show bravery and trust on how they survived. After, the first hour I started to get tried so I lay my head down and just fell asleep.

/>

"That movie was pretty interesting." Brittany said as soon as she woke me up when the class was over. I lifted my head and tried to get to where she was in the topic.

"Yeah..Um. I like the part-" She stop me with her hand and laugh.

"I saw you sleeping, little girl. I gave her a tired smile as I grab my bag and head out the door behind her. It was only two in the afternoon and I didn't have no more classes, so I was guessing about taking a little visit somewhere special for the afternoon.

Cassie Aubrey Thompson

It have been a long day, every since Valentine's Day and I was freaking tired. Aubrey was sick and she was having tooth pain, so she been crying for almost a week now. I finally got her to go to sleep, but I knew that she was going to wake up in an hour or two. Also, I was stressing about Tyrek too. I understand that his basketball career was going on beast-mode, but at least come home for once, instead of going out with his friends.

I know DJ, Chad, and Romeo are better then that, since Bree and Ni-Ni is fucking pregnant. The door bell ring and I slowly got up to go get it, I had to walk with a limp, cause I fell on the tub yesterday when Aubrey burst into crying. My knee was painly swollen and it left a bruised. I open the door and Bree was standing by the door holding her stomach. She was nine months last week, and any day she'll will pop any minute.

"Lord Jesus, you're home." She said as she walks in. I didn't mind Bree or any of the girls coming inside my house to spend some time, but it's mostly Bree that I hated. She usually farts a lot and that shit stinks like goddamn!

"Why?"

"I was lonely. Again!" She said as she rolled her eyes. I shook my head as she went straight to the kitchen for some food. I didn't make anything today, so I just brought some junk food and frozen chicken wings and pizza for tonight. If Tyrek ever gets here.

"I always wonder where the fuck they always be at."

"Shid, let me tell you chica." She grab a bag of chips and rip it open. "First, in the morning they go to a little meeting, then shoot a few hoops."

"How about at night time?"

She rolled her eyes at that one. "Strip club." Tf? Before Bree could say anything else, I started to hear little moaning and whining. Taking a deep breathe, Bree gave a confused look. "Was sup with my little diva, boo?"

"Tooth ache, plus, she's sick." She pouted and stick her bottom lip out.

"Aw." I started to walk to Aubrey room as her little cry's starts to get louder. Her legs moving and kicking a little in the process I hovered over her crib to see her little bags under her eyes and slight red nose. She sneezed and I reach under her arms lifting her up along with her blanket and cover her a little. Feeling her put her head on my shoulders warms my heart, but also makes me mad since she sick.

I started walking out of her room back to the kitchen when I heard keys jiggled and the door being open wide. To my thinking, I was hoping that it wasn't a hoe trying to pussy-stank me or whatever, but I was sort of grateful that it was thee man the guy who gave me his sperm to birth his own child and also kissing me.

Tyrek Johnson.

"Was sup?" He said as he remove his plaid shirt. I stared at him with a straight face as Aubrey let out a loud snore and Bree shouted out;

"Y'all people got no food in this house?!" I shook my head at her hungry ass.

"Can you stop being so goddamn loud? She's sleeping." I whispered yell at her. Tyrek came straight to me leaning for a kiss, but I dodge it as I walk straight to the kitchen to see Bree pulling out the frozen chicken wings and last night burrito I had before falling to sleep.

"Sorry, chica. It's just that I been very hungry lately and I just can't stop." Understand completely.

"Don't worry about it. Cook me some too, please." I told her as Aubrey head change directions and her warms arms wrap around my neck as she snores again.

"Sure. Ho la, Ty." She said as she looks behind. I look out a sign as I rolled my eyes trying to move closer to the counter, but he pulled me back a little motioning me head back in the living room. Hear comes the lecture.

"Was sup with you, babe?" I shrugged my shoulders as he stares straight at me and I did so. His sweet smell of cologne linger around my nose, as I took a good sniff of it and cleared my throat.

"Nothings wrong, Ty. Everything is clean." I said as I walk pass him to the living to place Bree inside her play pen to get a good nap. I made sure to wrap the blanket good around and her head is in good position to not let her get a neck cramp.

"Doesn't seems like every things clean to me."

"Then I don't know what to say. You should go take a shower." I motion him upstairs.

Tyrek Johnson

Cassie motions me upstairs to take a shower and I just shook my head as I pull off my shoes head up to do so. To be honest, I do smell of Axe and fish. I wasn't around girls and all but where me and the boys were at did had a little stink onto it. Being a ballplayer is great, but I been thinking twice about leaving every night just to hang out with the boys or go to the strip club just to throw a few dollars hear and there.

I notice she was walking with a limp and a little bruise was on her knee as if she fallen on the tub. That was probably there for a day or two and I didn't even notice it. I shook my head as I strip out of my clothes and head into the hot shower draining out all the sweat I had done. Chad told me that my baby girl was sick, cause she hear the girls conversation last night and how I wasn't there to help her out. Now, I felted bad for that type of shit.

I turned off the faucet and wrap a towel around my waist as I let the water drip down my chest. I stared at my face in the mirror as I grab some deodorant and applied making sure I smell good. I would've came later then now, but the guilt of not taking care of my family was eating me so I bang it and came home to deal with Cat attitude and Bree healthy. I grab some clean boxer and some shorts sliding them on and ready for more of Cat's "nothing" statement and Bree hungry ass destroying my fridge.

Author's Note: I had this chapter for the longest. GIVEAWAY. Yass. I doing a giveaway in my Instagram page, but you have to follow me to get the update, I didn't post it yet cause I still have to get the stuff and all that. But, it's coming.

Instagram: @http.blvee

NEXT UPDATE PROBABLY ON MONDAY. ;D