'Just say yes'

'Just say yes, just say there's nothing holding you back. It's not a test, nor a trick of the mind. Only love. Just say yes, 'cause I'm aching and I know you are too. For the touch of your warm skin. As I breathe you in. I can feel your heart beat through my shirt. This was all I wanted, all I want. It's all I want.'

'Do you, Selena Marie Gomez, take Justin Drew Bieber, to be your husband. To cherish in friendship and love today, tomorrow and for as long as the two of you shall live.'

'To trust and honor him, to love him faithfully, through the best and the worst, whatever may come. And if you should ever doubt, to remember your love for each other and the reason why you came together with him this day?'

'I do.'

Both of them started tearing up. Justin squeezing Selena's hands tighter.

'I, Justin Drew Bieber, take you, Selena Marie Gomez, to be my wife, knowing in my heart that you will be my constant friend, my faithful partner in life, and my one true love.'

'On this special day, I affirm to you in the presence of God and these witnesses my sacred promise to stay by your side as your faithful husband. In sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, as well as through the good times an the bad.'

'I further promise to love you without reservation. Honor and respect you, provide for your needs as best I can. Protect you from harm, comfort you in times of distress. Grow with you in mind and spirit, always be open and honest with you. And cherish you for as long as we both shall live.'

Justin brings Selena's hands to his lips to place a tender kiss on it. While Selena places her hand on Justin's cheek. He leans into her touch.

Both of them stare into each other's eyes and count down the seconds before the pastor says 'You can now kiss the bride.'

Justin places a hand on Selena's cheek. Then leaning into her and pushing his nose against hers. Just staring for a few seconds into her teary eyes and then finally placing his lips on her mouth.

Selena's heart is threatening to break our of her chest as she closes any distance between them. And engrosses herself in the passionate kiss she is sharing with her husband. Her one and only.

Justin's heart is beating faster and faster. He only has eyes for her. It feels like the world is fading away for a moment. It's just the two of them.

But after a few minutes they have to confront their cheering family and friends and join them for a celebration of their marriage. Their infinite bonding through the ties of love.

As they turn to face their wedding party their eyes are beaming bright with happiness and hope, their hands are interlocked and their hearts are as one.

They are two pieces of a whole.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's been a while but here's finally the 22th one shot. I wrote this together with a friend during a chat while imagining their wedding. I hope you all liked reading it again. The lyrics are from the song 'Just say yes' from Snow Patrol.