Chapter 3 - Marry me

Nani and Anjali both released a deep sigh. In one way or other, Arnav indirectly agreed to the marriage and he was considering Khushi's feelings, too. But what they didn't know was someone also listened to this entire conversation. And that certain someone stealthily entered the room and gently tugged on Nani's saree.

Nani looked downwards to see what was tugging her and found it was Laxmi. 

Smiling brightly, she took Laxmi in her arms, caressing her she said, "Laxmi, did you see what happened here? Very soon Chote and Khushi bitiya's marriage is going to happen." 

Now looking at Anjali, "I am very sure Chote will definitely woo Khushi bitiya."

"Yes, Nani. I have no doubt! We saw how she behaves when Chote is around. I am sure their wedding bells will ring very soon," said Anjali, all excited at what was about to happen. "And I seriously hope Chote will NOT use his ASR mannerism and demand Khushiji to marry him." 

Nani agreed with Anjali. They both laughed thinking about Arnav's future plight he would face proposing Khushi. 

Shyam then entered the room and directly went to the washroom, without bothering about the two laughing ladies who had stopped laughing after noticing Shyam in that way.

Manohar came and notified them that it was time for the marriage to begin, then immediately ran to his room to check on his make-up freak wife. Nani left to her room, got dressed while Anjali changed her saree in the room itself as Shyam was still stuck in the washroom.

She knocked on the washroom door, "Shyamji? Are you okay? What are you doing in the bathroom for that long?"

"Rani Sahiba, I... I will... be there in s... sometime... It's nothing, just my... stomach is a... aching badly... You get ready first," drawled Shyam with very much difficulty.

While Anjali was worrying thinking about Shyam's state, Nani came to help Anjali in making her wear the jewellery as she was injured. She got ready within a couple of minutes and was sipping some juice, waiting for Shyam to come out.

There came our diarrhoea man... err, dashing man, Shyam Manohar Jha, all drained and tired from the nonstop bathroom shows. Sitting on the bed, he drank some water. Nani and Anjali got worried seeing him in such a weak condition.

"What happened to you, Shyamji?" asked Anjali, feeling all worried.

"It is nothing, Rani Sahiba. Seems like I got diarrhoea. I must have had something which I am allergic to without knowing," he said very weakly.

"Hey Bhagavan! You should have been more careful with what you are having, Shyamji. Look what happened to you now! It is time for the wedding and here you are all exhausted," said Anjali, taking Loperamide tablet from her mini medical kit.

Making him eat that tablet, she said, "This tablet will help you. If this doesn't work, then we will call a doctor here." 

Little did they know, our devil NK had used the high, higher, and highest dosage of Lax powder which would not help Shyam in any way, but would give him relief for a while.

"Naniji, sab mehaman aa rahe hai. Aap logon ko Mamaji bula rahe hain. (Naniji, the guests are arriving. Mamaji is asking for you)" said HP and left from there, notifying them about the guests.

Both of them looked at Shyam who immediately, but weakly, said, "You both, please,  go downstairs. I will join you in a few minutes." 

He was least interested to attend Payal and Akash's marriage and fake being good at all the guests. But now as he was completely drained, he thought to skip the marriage and take rest.