Chapter 6: Party

Chris POV

I'm in LA now. I want to get straight back to work with Chad and just focus on my music, that's my positive now. As well as the Ora's. Rita and I have long phone calls once every week at the least. She cried to me on the phone one evening, she'd broken up with Adam and she was really upset. I told her she could talk any or all the time.

~

Party
Chad led me with a blindfold on. When I took it off, all my friends; true friends and old friends were there, Kae came as well. We just partied until we fell asleep. I didn't really spend time with Rita, we're trying to give each other space. I think she's a little mad that I've been talking to Kae, but then she is talking to someone as well; a designers son or something?

Rita POV

Chris's party was great, there weren't many people, but only the best of the people he knows were there, Chad organised it. The party started at lunch time and ended late afternoon. Chris has had to have rehabilitation so he can't drink.

The only thing that let the party down was the fact that Chris was wasting his time with Kae, the relationship was never stable and made up of Chris's job, giving money to her, spending a fortune on her. We used to hang out and she was nice but they were an odd couple. I'm not sure they ever went on holiday together. Also I don't think she ever 'hung out' at home with Chris like I did with him.

I shouldn't judge really. I don't know all the ins and outs of there relationship although I wish I did.

Is that it?
Will Rita and Chris ever be. Have they just given up on each other?
It's kind of lame.

Leave a comment and shit.