Chapter 7: Love Apart.

Rita POV

Me and Chris saw each other a few times with friends, just not alone.
We see each other at parties and awards shows. And occasionally check up on each other on text. Whenever either of us are really low we call each other. I like that we just have that support system. Also people say that your parents will be the only people who are proud of you (generalisation), but I'm lucky to have a sister and two best friends (Kyle and Chris) who have always been proud of me. I admit I still love Chris like crazy and wish it could be different.

I've been dating Ricky Hilfiger/ Tommy Hilfiger's son now for a while, I've known him for ages, he's funny sweet and different. It's kind of ironic because Chris never got on with him. Not because he was jealous, just because Rich and him are very different people. But when we all hang out Chris is fine with him, I think he just wants me to be happy.
Chris missed my bday, he's broken up with Kae; I'm glad! She used to whine at him constantly, like a little annoying Chihuahua. He called after every time he and Kae fought, just rampaging. Guys don't that, but Chris does, I think it's cause he has some many other worries that he needs to get off his chest. Bless him.

I saw him at the British Fashion Awards, he looked handsome as ever. Though he was ill with a cough. But that's beside the point he wore black tailored trousers, shined Oxford shoes, white shirt with a Matt black tie and a British Tweed jacket unbuttoned.
He missed Christmas, but this time because he had Nora Virus.
I saw him at the Grammys. Not at the after party. I really miss him.
He texts me sometimes saying 'I miss you'.
When I saw him at the Brits this year my heart stopped, he was so.... perfect.
I just remember us staring at each other from our tables. Then we met each other for a hug at the after party. Although I'm with Rich I've been dreaming about Chris, it's bad I know, but I can't help it.

On the other hand I've been doing 'The Voice' UK. TV time, whilst I try to figure out where I want to go with my music. It's been a difficult year for both of us.

Chris POV

Rita looked incredible at the Brits and after party. Her new haircut makes her look like an independent woman, a real lady. I miss her. We had a moment at the Brits, I think. She's kind of 'sex on legs'.

I wish I had her and not her boyfriend Shrek. Her last two boyfriends together are like Shrek: Scottish and green, ahaha.

I've become a bit shy around her, only because we aren't...

She's been busy with 'The Voice' and just trying to up her network. I don't think last year was great for both of us, but we got through it.

Anyways, I've just released Fan of a Fan: The Album. My project with Tyga. Which has been wild. And I've been touring with Trey and him over USA. Finish soon.

~

Rita POV

My single poison came out. I've been promoting that. Now I'm looking at more business ventures. Soon after BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend I go to record in Los Angeles, new album I hope. It's been along time coming.

~

L.A.

We were recording this song called 'Body on me', and it just so happens Chris is in the studio booth next door. I'll see if he's got anything he wants to add to it, maybe even sing on it.

I gave it to him and he cut it the next day. I think we've got a single!! The irony of it is the fantasy of it. I won't say anymore.

I've just signed up to X Factor as a judge.

Gotta keep in the public eye if I want the record label to let me release fucking MUSIC!!!

Body On Me.

Leave a comment and shit.