Chapter 15: Take You There

Rita POV

2016

Happy New Year! After flying from Miami to L.A. I'm staying in a rented house. Chris invited me and Elena to stay in his new house in the Hollywood hills, I don't if I should be his "roommate" if I feel like more than that.

He lives there with his cousin Chad, it's a big house and they stay at separate ends of the house or whatever.

Everyday he talks to me, sometimes for ages, other times just to say 'I miss you' or 'I love you'. And I miss him and I love him.

~

I had to do an event the other day in Hollywood, so did Chris, but he went to Drais in Las Vegas. So I still haven't seen him, but will when he gets back. The evening he got back I went shopping that day with friends, but the paparazzi were so invasive, it's got to the point where it's annoying. They shout dumb stuff.

~

Chris only invited me over for dinner. It's not a date Chads going to be there. Chris used to have a huge entourage but since he got outta jail he's kept his group tighter although he gets lonely. I think he wants to talk about us, I do.

Neither of us dressed up glamorous, I'd bother because I have feelings for him, but he always says I'm cuter without make up and in trackie bottoms so I just showered and wore what I did today, savage. He insisted though. At dinner we were just like old friends talking endlessly not talking about the bullshit. After dinner Chad went out clubbing and Chris just took me outside and we watched the stars, corny, but sweet. I think he planned it. We held hands, I haven't seen him this happy in like... well I haven't seen him this happy, he's kind of peaceful, his eyes are shiny and he's got a natural smile on his face. The best thing about this is that I feel exactly the same.

"What are you thinking about?" I say staring at him, staring at the sky.

"... uh... nothing, for once.. I wish it could always be like this... no bullshit... just the stars and you..." he says and then looks at me. He puts his hand to my face because tears are falling down, of joy of course.

"Y... You..You make me... very happy Rita Ora."

My smile widens..."Awwh...Why won't you ever let me compliment you first." I whine a bit like a child.

"Well..Because you always show me how you feel with the things you do."

"Haha... I guess like this..." and I lean into kiss him. Smooth move Rita.

~

We made out for ages, we were starting to get a bit frisky, really aggressive and passionate, tongue fights; making out on a outdoor sofa, where he'd lit candles.

We started pulling on each other's clothes to well, you know.... but then Chris pulled away slightly even though I was straddling him, very comfortably may I add.

"Wait.. I don't want to do this yet..not that I don't want to... just that... I've done this in the past and it hasn't...well--" he says looking deep into my eyes.

"Don't you trust me?" I say frowning. I don't understand why he wouldn't kick it, not trying to sound like a whore but it's been a long time coming and I'm very turned on.