Chapter 10: Cuddle Me

Rita POV

Recently Chris is being protective and making sure I'm alright. He doesn't want me to concern for him. That won't stop me.
He talks less about himself with me, he only talks to Me or Chad, or his family obviously.
He still has Jesse as a dancer, he's on contract, so Chris has him signed for the every show anyway. Apart from final show, which is the day of his album release!! I don't talk to Jesse, but the rest of my friends do, he's a dick. I'm proud of Chris though, he's the strongest person, minus my mom... and Beyoncé. I think the dancing keeps him focused.

Chris couldn't make my birthday meal. He came and spent breakfast with me, Elena and the fuam though, he seemed shy, like the old Chris, adorable.

He gave me some thoughtful and creative gifts. It's always hard to get each other gifts, get someone something who has everything. One of them was a hoodie with my tattoos on it, and it said stinky butt across the front, aha, it came with a cap, with a picture of a stinky butt embroidered. Then he gave me a painting he did of my face... I love this man more and more everyday. No one would understand.

He'll be performing on X factor for the first of the final shows

I was texting him on the 1st December in bed. I couldn't sleep and it wasn't helping that he was making me laugh. Anyway he came over and we just lay in bed facing each other talking until we fell asleep.
...
"3..2..1 sleep" Chris says closing his eyes opposite me. We're messing about like kids, he's trying to help me go to sleep but I keep playing.
He starts smacking his lips and fake snoring.
I start laughing and he opens his eyes smiling. And he mimicks my laugh which makes me laugh more.

"Aha, go to sleep!" He says putting my hands on my face. "You'll just start complaining tomorrow."

"Well then tuck me in then." I say pouting.

"Don't make that face, you already in bed. Your a grown ass woman tuck yourself in."

"Chris.."I say pouting, then he tucks the duvet too tight round my body so I look like a mummy. He makes me laugh.

"Haha there now go to sleep, haha." He says laying back down next me.

"I can't breathe..hahahaha." I say lifting the duvet, tears start to role down my face.

We just lay there looking at each other.

"Close your eyes," he says signalling with hand.

"Ok." Its silent, I can feel his eyes on me as I try to sleep.

"Chris?"

"Yeah"

"Is everything with you and Jesse ok?"