Chapter 8: Body On Me

Chris POV

Rita split with Ricky, I'm not surprised. She told me (not one tear on the phone) he was starting to use her just for 'entertainment purposes' and she was fed up. That's what she told me. I may act like I don't care, but I'm happy for her because she always been in a relationship or talking to someone. I'm not one to judge but I think that toxic green colour was going to the boys head, he was cocky and had no care for anyone outside his circle. That's how he was bought up I guess. Rita was probably with him because she has always been compassionate about everyone, I mean the woman's a saint and I love that, but he was doing her no favours, and she needs to see the world on her own, without someone or me pulling her down.

I may have be seen as a misogynist in my career, but I think women are incredible, behind every successful man there's a woman; Tina's my manager. My best friend, therapist and mentor in life is Rita. They're saints; and they have to go through so much shit mentally and physically. I mean neither sex are perfect, but women, no, let me rephrase that, Rita is the closest too. I hope she feels liberated to be single now, because she knows that at least one man will love her unconditionally for their whole life, and that's me.

I have been releasing music all year round with other artists. My next project is to do this music video for Rita's new single Body On Me, How i wish it was.

Rita POV

Yes me and Ricky are over, but as far as I'm concerned the only way is up, I've got great friends and family, who support me endlessly, now it's me I can focus on, well and Chris, but that's more natural thinking, he's just my best friend.

~

For the video we came up with the idea of us living across the hall from each other in apartments, with all this fantasy. I'm looking forward to it actually, but nervous because it's Chris. I still love him. It's just professional though and for the brand.

~

He's all muscly and has soft curly hair. Our first shot was in the elevator; awkward talking, which was easy.

Then some solo shots.

He's getting along more with my friends now off set like he used too. He used to be very fidgety, ADHD fidgety, not that thats bad, just now he's calmer.

Then we did shots together in the bedroom, I thought it would be really awkward, but this man is a natural, and he makes me feel very comfortable, especially with all those people breathing heavily behind the camera. We haven't kissed on the lips yet, he's only kissed my neck. We haven't been told to kiss. Not that I've been thinking about it, I have.

~

On the roof we had a dance scene, Chris was teaching me.

"I know you can dance stinky, I've seen you dance before!" He laughs as I try to get the movies right. He's a natural dancer, I'm not.

When we finish on the other side of these floor windows, Colin; the director tells us to kiss.

Immediately I get real nervous, I think Chris does. But his right hand, which you can't see on camera, rubs my side comforting me. And we kiss, both smiling. We had to do 3 take! His soft lips again and again, he tasted like mint and wood, I know that sounds weird but I'd kiss him again.

"Awesome, and cut!" Colin yells.

"That wasn't too hard, was it stinky." Chris says to me as we let go and walk to look the playback.

"It was good, I don't think we need to do another take." Colin says, although I wouldn't have minded another take hehe.

...

"That's the shit stinky butt!! You took a shit on that screen, you is gonna make moneyssssss!" Chris says making me and some of the crew laugh.

That boy is mine. Hahaha.

~

Chris POV

I'm not sure the kiss helped us wanting to stay apart from each other. But we both have vigorous schedules anyway so it's not that big a problem. I think. "Time heals" I once said.

Today was... interesting. It kills, but I love it. I want her... but it's not that simple. I think she feels the same. I know her worth. And I know she's an independent woman and doesn't need a man in her life right now, but when the day comes and she needs a cuddle, I want to be the first. Who's going to love her like me, nobody. She doesn't need my proof either. I feel songs coming on.

I released Liquor a few months ago now. The video was sick and the song sounded great, it was written by Tone Stith, you should check him out, young artist, reminds me of myself in the early days of my career.

I am definitely going to release an album this year.

On the other hand when I party with her it's different to when we were younger we drink and talk. Not piss about. Just talk and maybe dance. I talk to her on the phone, text, FaceTime and shit. Swear I couldn't live without her.

~

We performed it on Jimmy Kimmel. I mean I'm left for words if you want to talk about my and Rita's relationship/friendship or whatever. I'd just repeat myself. It hurts like a muthafucker, but it is what it is. I'm seeing her back in London. At the end of this year I'm doing an anthology tour where I play 5 nights at the O2 in London, basically the first night I will perform my 1st and 2nd Album, the second night I will perform Graffiti, 2009/2010 mixtapes and Some of F.A.M.E. then The rest of F.A.M.E. and fortune, etc. For the other nights. I got fans to vote there favourite songs from those periods.
I'm rehearsing in London, it's easiest, it's funny because most of my crew are from America and they're are going to be living in the U.K. For two months aha, I wonder how they are going to deal with the smaller portions.

So that's happening.
If you want some drama; me and Jesse, who is one of my dancers; and has been since Graffiti. However he is starting to get on my nerves, he's more in Rita's friendship groups, but he's a dick, he acts like I did when I was 21. That's one of the only things that's pissing me off. He's a kind of shallow thug, thats not tatted.

Rita's calls me every other day now or texts me depending where in the world she is. I don't use snapchat, but she looks fit af in them. She tempts me, I hate it.

This is boring me as a writer. They can't even get together. Work work work work work work🎶.

Leave a comment and shit.