Fight For Freedom

When I woke all I could feel were the cold chains on my wrists and ankles, I was mad as hell. I looked up and saw the arena gate open and assumed it was my time to walk through. I walked through and and actually was able to feel the sunlight on my body, and it made me feel even powerful than I already did. I continued to the middle of the arena. I stopped and looked across the arena and tried to look across to determine who my opponent was going to be. All I could make out was a skinny figure walking toward the center bound by chains like I was. As the figure closed the space I began to recognize the figure and my face filled with horror as he came closer. “Zoldryf…” “Chosen one?” he replied. “YOUR NEXT ARENA MATCH WITH A BRAND NEW COMPETITOR WILL BE THE SOLIS SOZIN VS. ZOLDRYF!!!!!!!!!” The crowd roared with excitement. “Zoldryf, what are you doing?” “I honestly don’t know, I fell asumber and awoke with the chains and one of the coliseum gates open so I walked out and here I am.” The chains released our arms, and legs allowing us both to shake them off. After getting all of my chains off I looked up and saw Zoldryf thrusting at me with his spear, thankfully I jumped out the way before I was skewered. “What are you doing?!?” I screamed. “Oh, chosen one I forgot to mention what the Super Soldiers told me, I believe it went something like ‘kill the solis and I will free you as well as the rest of your people.’” “Zoldryf, you honestly don’t expect them to actually release you, do you?” “ We won’t know until we try chosen one, HAA-HA-HA-HA-HA.” Tula manifest, I screamed as my blades appeared in my hands. This time he ran at me with what seemed like dual blades instead of the spear, and I was confused about where his spear went. I looked around and to try and detect any source of weapon arsenal within the arena and was shot by an arrow in my leg. “Dammit, what the hell.” I pulled the arrow out my leg and looked up to see a volley of what seemed like a thousand arrows come straight for me, “BLAZING BARRAGE” I used my newly acquired magical and physical skill in conjunction to deflect and burn the arrows, and increase my own strength and speed to keep up with the number of arrows. “HA-HA-HA, I see you’re confused chosen one, this is my Sacred Treasure: Yggdrasil, the ultimate arsenal of weaponry. How will you defend against it’s limitless constructs?” “Dammit, I didn’t want to have to use this…, Zoldryf I give you one last chance back down or face my wrath.” My swords reverted back into my headpiece as I let the energy begin to well up inside of me. I even felt myself began glow and my eyes loss their irises and began to shine a solid white light. “Chosen one you have no defense against Yggdrasil.” “I see you’ve chosen death Zoldryf.” “Emalf silos eht htiw nrub dna lleh fo serif eth esiar” “Chosen one, I will stop you, for my people. Sacred Treasure; Instrument of God.” I saw a large figure appear over him with a spear and shield in hand, who I assumed to be a remnant of Yggdrasil herself, although she looked extremely dangerous I knew that neither she or Zoldryf posed an immediate threat to me. “Celestial Judgment: Helio Scintillation” I gathered direct energy from the sun and focused it above the arena until it was a large ball of heat and fire, once I felt it was perfectly concentrated I allowed the energy to release. The ball shot a laser that circled around the area of Zoldryf and the remnant of Yggdrasil as he stood petrified. After the laser was shot the ball dissapeared and the arena returned to normal. “Chosen one, was that all you could muster, a mere light show?” “If I remember learning correctly from Arandelle, one of your Elven principles is ‘Always await the full outcome.’ After quoting Ara the circle where the arrow show rose up an impenetrable column of light that rose to the heavens, after completely manifesting the column and all within erupted into a huge explosion that filled the arena with intense heat and a low boom! After the white smoke cleared I saw Zoldryf lie on the ground charred with some of his muscle fibers exposed. “AND IT LOOKS LIKE WITH THAT ULTIMATE ATTACK SOZIN HAS FINISHED THE BATTLE!!!!!!” The crowd roared almost just as loud as the explosion. “I’M DONE PLAYING THESE GAMES, BRING OUT YOUR SUPER SOLDIERS SO THAT I CAN LEAVE.” I shouted. “Tsk, tsk, tsk, Solis you must kill your opponent to advance.” I’m sure you noticed but I perfectly waved the strength so that he would feel the judgment of going against me in battle but also so he would survive. I’m not going to kill him but I will kill when you come fight me. Fight me now or else I will incinerate this arena and everyone in it.” “As you wish Solis.” I don’t know where he came from but all I saw was the Super Soldier appear in front of me. “Now Solis show me your resolve, your passion, and your strength.” I was so pissed I felt my body temperature rise until I was covered in white flames, “Magma Aegis.” Although I wanted to jab my swords into the Super Soldier’s face, I could feel that the Soldier was much more powerful than Zoldryf and felt the need to protect myself. After dawning my flames I recalled my swords and clad them in white flames as well. I knew that I wanted to massacre the Super Soldier but I wanted them to feel every blow from the inside with the flames and from the outside with every strike of my weapon. After my conviction for killing was awakened I threw my weapon in the air.The blades combined and it changed it’s shape and form into a snake sword. After my almost full body battle transformation I charged in with my new sword and lunged at the Super Soldier as I saw just sitting there as I charged in I knew that I was played for fool. I stabbed the shadow and was struck by a huge lightning bolt. The lightning was so powerful it left a hole where it struck burn the area around the initial strike as well, had I not had the Magma Aegis I definitely would’ve been near death after something like that. After I recovered I felt much weaker than I did when I immediately lunged at her. I assumed it was fatigue and kept moving, I couldn’t afford to be hit with another lightning bolt of that magnitude. I searched the field for the Super Soldier but I couldn’t even see. Around me looked like just an endless void of pure darkness, and it was then I knew that I was caught in an enchantment. I tried to see if I could find the Super Soldier so I could free myself from the enchantment as soon as possible. But even as I was walking through attempting to get my surroundings I could feel my life force slowly draining out of my body, at that I knew I needed to haul ass to find the Soldier.