A Kingdom Destroyed

Sozin

“Wow that is a lot to take in. But I am glad I have finally found you.” I said.                    
 “ What do you mean? Were you looking for me or something?” Mimi asked.

“ Actually yes I was looking for you and two other they go by the names of Mika and Arandelle. I found Mika just yesterday but Arandelle is still out there somewhere.’’ I told her.

“Sorry Sozin I forgot to mention one particular detail about the third. She will be the hardest to seek out because she is not from this world. It is not you who will seek her out but she who will seek you out.’’ Neua said.

“ What do you mean a different world Neua?’’ I questioned.

“ I mean just as I say Sozin she is from a different dimension she knows nothing of the world we know.’’ Neua explains.

“ I do not understand Neua. How is she to get here and seek me out without knowing of my existence?’ I asked.

“But she does know of you. She has someone helping her out just as you have me.”

“ And who is hel-?’’ I started to ask but I was cut off as we heard a howl so loud it ripped through our shear souls. Everyone was on high alert. We all gathered together with our backs facing the center in a defensive stance all except for Neua.

“Neua what are you doing? Get over here. Are you trying to get yourself killed?’’ I whisper yelled.

“ Already dead remember?’ She said sarcastically.

“ Will you two shut it so I can hear?!” Mimi yelled as she pulled out a magnificent  looking sword. She held it out and was prepared to fight. Suddenly a huge beast emerged from the pond. The beast was dry as if it had never touched the water, it was making it way towards us very slowly.

“Everyone be on your guard!’ Calvor yelled out.

As I looked around at everyone it seemed that we were prepared to take on the beast that stalked us everyone except… “NEUA!” I yelled to her as I saw her approaching the beast.

Mimi charged at the beast with her sword held high ready to go in for the kill.

“ Wait!” Neua yelled as she put her hand up knocking Mimi down with so much force.

Then finally she approached the beast which just so happened was not a beast at all but a massive gray wolf who you’d you think any person would be frightened by. But of course you would be wrong because Neua was stroking its fur.

“Neua I am going to need some type of explanation like right now.” I said.

“Sozin this is Amias Wolfe.” She said.

“ And that explains what?’ I said.

“ This is the man that is helping Arandelle find her way to you.” She said.

“ That is no man.” I said. But as soon as the words left my mouth the massive wolf changed from wolf to man. A very naked man. I attempted to advert my eyes.