Awakening(part one)

Salem charged at Calvor, Mimi and Ara went for Amias and Mika and I went for Neua. I ran towards Neua with my blades drawn. I swung but my attack was blocked by her staff. I don't know how I did that. I've never used a weapon before. Mika moved so fast that I didn't even see her when she ran at Neua. She stabbed Neua through her back but it went straight through her.

Neua whipped around and hit her with her staff. Mika got up and ran at her again. Her speed was blinding and Neua began to get little gashes on her arms and tears in her shirt. Neua's eyes glowed which meant that it was about to go down. She swept Mika's legs with the staff and Mika fell to the ground. She quickly got up to try another attack towards Neua. Neua ran at Mika again but Mika's eyes began to blacken and so did the sky. Darkness began to cover almost everything. From the darkness came these chains that restricted Neua. Her face showed pure anger and she brought her staff down. The darkness disappeared and Mika was knocked down. She tried to get up again but was stopped.Neua knocked her down with her staff and placed it on her chest. "You're dead Mika please go take a break.", She told her.

Neua swung the staff at me but I ducked to dodge it. I whipped around and swung my blade which cut her left sleeve. She seemed impressed. "Now Sozin you will bear witness to my power.", She spoke. Her eyes began to glow an electric blue color and she moved with grace as she spun her staff around. She brought it to my chest and lightly tapped me. I flew back far and hard. However, I didn't hit the ground. I looked at the ground and I was floating above it. Maybe this time I could control it. I focused on landing safely on the ground. I fell hard and hurt my back. I got up and ran towards Neua again. I put as much force as possible into my attack. When my blades came into contact with her staff Neua was thrown backwards. She landed on her feet and approached me again. This time she was omitting a powerful energy that radiated off of her body. She jumped and brought her staff down in an attack towards me. I put my hands up and she was stuck in the air. She wouldn't be for long though. She blasted energy out of her eyes at me. I ran and she fell down. She got up and pointed her staff towards me. She said some words that I couldn't understand at first. "Od annog ouy tahw? Eulg ekil kcuts." I couldn't move at all and a symbol appeared in front of her staff. It was a large circle with an odd symbol in the middle. It began to glow and the blue energy began to form in the center. It continued to grow until a large sphere of energy covered most of the circle. She slowly pulled her staff back. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know how to react to an attack like this. She forcefully pushed the staff into the center of the sphere and the energy came at me like a wave. I was honestly scared of what would happen.

The energy was about to hit me when I put my hands up again. This time a large mirror was in front of me. The energy went directly into the mirror and it took all of my strength to hold it. The energy shot back at Neua and she was hit with it. She stood up again with her clothes charred. She stood up slowly and walked towards me. She looked into my eyes and hers glowed. "You've fought well Sozin but you can not defend yourself against my last attack.", She said while smiling evilly. She kicked me in my crotch and I fell down. She placed her staff on the side of my head. "Sozin you're dead. Not literally this time but go take a break.", She smiled and helped me up off of the ground. That woman is evil.