A Lone Heart

“ I do not wish to speak of my past.” Mika said.

         “I respect your wishes Mika. You are welcome to stay here. I can set up the bed for you or couch whichever you prefer.” I suggested.

       “ That is very kind of you Sozin but I really must be going.” Mika says.

        “Oh yeah? Going where?” I challenge.

        Mika takes offense to my  inquiries, “Hmmm let me see. How about none of your fucking business you creep.” She said dead serious.

    “Listen Mika from the moment I first met you I knew we were going to have some real serious trust issues. But trust this when I am telling you I am on your side. I truly want to help you and I am not here to hurt you.”I say sincerely.

Mika looks at me with a little doubt in her eyes but she finally approaches me and says, “The couch will be fine.”

I tuck a white sheet into the crevices of the couch and hand Mika a blanket and two pillows.

     “I hope this will be enough. Can I get you anything? Food? Water? Clothing?” I ask.

     “No you have done enough.” She said before turning off the lamp and lying down. I chuckled to myself, “feisty.”

    “I heard that you asshole.”She said.

I laughed and went off to find Calvor. I headed up the stairs, rounded the corner and entered the guest room to find Calvor on the bed. I closed the door behind me.

    “Are you going to just stand there or are you going to join me?” He asked.

I blushed furiously but joined him on the bed.

     “Are you staying here tonight? Because if you are I could easily grab a couple pill-.” I started but was cut off as his lips crashed against mine. I kissed back with just as much hunger as he had. He grabbed me by my thighs and wrapped them tightly around his waist. I tugged on his hair and he moaned out loud. We fell backwards on the bed with me on top. We continued to heatedly make out.

    The door to the guest bedroom was suddenly pushed open making Calvor and I jump up.

      “What do you guys think of a threesome?” Salem joked.

I threw a pillow at him and ran out of the room. I heard someone running after me but I did not stop till I reached the bathroom. As I tried closing the door someone’s foot stopped me. I was surprised to see that it was Calvor.

      “Of course I will stay as long as you’ll stay next to me.” He said. I blushed again for probably the thousandth time. We went back to the guest room and snuggled closely together. After a while we got comfortable then we went to bed with our arms wrapped around one another.

       The next morning I woke up to find Neua right in my face.

“AHHHH!” I screamed. Neua died of laughter.

“IT’S NOT FUNNY!” I yelled. But that only made her laugh harder.

I decided to get out of the bed and get dressed. I throw on a pair of jeans and a hoodie. I go downstairs to find Mika sitting at the kitchen table eating a bowl of cereal.

“Good Morning Mika.” I say politely. She just shrugs in response. I go outside and decide to take a walk.

“Did you really think that you were going to leave without me and pretty boy here?” someone asked. I looked back to see Salem and Calvor behind me.