Heated Frustration

Warning: Explicit Content

Shortly after we finished training Amias carried Sozin and Salem back to their apartment while Neua “talked” to Calvor. Amias returned soon after and his face held a serious look.
“ You have to work harder at this Arandelle I know you are capable. You are just not trying hard enough.” He sighed frustrated at me.
We had been at this for over two hours and still I have not gotten close to beating Amias so you can not really blame me if I am a little frustrated at him too. He is constantly drilling me to do this and that and never once said a kind word to me since we started training. What kind of mate was he?

“Not trying hard enough?” I scoffed and turned away from him and walked back to our campsite.

“Arandelle you do not fucking walk away from me!” He yelled at me.

I swiftly turned back around and walked towards him I pulled my hand back and was prepared to slap him once again but this time he was also prepared. He grabbed my hand and when I tried to jerk away his grip tightened and he pulled me closer. I pushed him back with all my might and he began to fall. Before he could hit the ground though he grabbed me and I fell with him.

I tried to calm my breathing as I lay on top of him. He looked deep into my eyes and I stared right back at him. We had never been in this position before. I blushed furiously.

“There is no need to be shy baby.” He whispered in my ear while stroking my hair.

Oh so he was gonna try and play this game? Well two can play at that one.

I slowly sat up so I was not laying on him anymore but sitting.

I bite my bottom lip seductively, “Who said I was shy?” I purred. I started to grind real slow on his lower region and he started to moan.

“You like that don’t you baby?” I asked.

He did not respond he just grabbed my waist tightly.

“Do not do that Ara.” He said seriously.

“Do what?” I asked innocently but then continued to grind.

“Ara I am serious, stop it.” He breathed out.

I leaned down real close to his ear and whispered seductively, “I don’t think you want me to stop.”

This brought him over the edge. He flipped us over so that he was now on top. He leaned down and placed his moist lips against my exposed neck. He licked, kissed, and sucked on my neck real hard making me tug at his hair. He left his love bites all over my neck while continuing to pepper me with his wet kisses.

“Oooh, baby that feels so good.” I moaned out. He then blew at my neck making me moan out even louder. The now cold sensation made me want him even more than I already did.

“That is what you get for being such a fucking tease.” He growled lowly in my ear.

I then grabbed him by his neck pulling him towards me and smashing our lips together in a very passionate and heated kiss. Our tongues battled, fighting for dominance.  Our hands roamed every curve of each others bodies. We began tugging at each others clothes.

  “Wait, wait I can't do this Amias.” I said.

I pulled back from Amias and he looked towards me with confusion. “What's the matter?”, he asked.

----------flashback----------

“ No one will ever want you so you might as well take what you can get for now.”