Escaping Pain

It was college, and everyone gets a little crazy in college. Carrie was in her dorm room putting on the finishing touches of her hair and makeup, making sure her outfit looked cute. She wore ripped up jean shorts with her college's jersey top and white Converse. Her blonde hair was done in waves and ran down past her shoulders, her makeup done to perfection.

    Mike pulled up to the sorority house in his old beaten down blue truck. He rang the doorbell, putting his hands in his pocket as he waited at the doorstep. Seconds later, emerged Carrie who's smile immediately lit up the world.

    "You look beautiful as always," Mike complimented, ducking his head down to steal a kiss.

    "Thanks, baby. You look so hot," she whispered in his ear before kissing him on the cheek.

    They walked to the truck hand in hand before Mike opened the passenger door for Carrie, helping her up the step. He climbed into the other side, and they were off to the football game. The stadium was just right around the corner, but it wasn't a fun walking distance so they drove. They met all of their friends in the parking lot at the tailgate, a lot of whom were already plastered drunk.

    "There's the love birds!" Ivey squeaked.

    Carrie playfully rolled her eyes before going up to her best friends, "What about you? Where's your man?"

    "With all the others over there," she pointed to a group of guys, who Mike had just met up with.

    Everyone enjoyed themselves before the game, drinking way too many beers but still having fun. The girls chatted with the girls, while the guys hung out and grilled while playing corn hole. It was five minutes before the game was supposed to start so everyone gathered up their things and headed over towards the stadium.

    Carrie was headed in with her best friend Ivey, almost climbing up the bleachers before she felt a strong grip on her arm gently pull her down. She turned her head to see her man, and she instantly melted.

    "What are you doing?" she wondered.

    "I just wanted to spend a second alone with you," he told her.

    By now, they were underneath the bleachers like some cheesy high school couple, but both were too drunk to really care. Carrie sat on the ledge as her legs straddled Mike who was standing in between her. His hands were gripping her toned and smooth thighs, rubbing her up and down.

    "Have I told you how sexy you look in that jersey and those shorts?" Mike asked.

    Carrie was too drunk to even properly replied, she could only giggle before immediately kissing him forcefully. It was a heavy and raunchy make out session for around ten minutes before Carrie finally pulled away.

    "Let's go back to my room," she told him, both of them making eye contact. After over a year of being with her, he could tell what she meant, and she had never meant that before.

    "Are you sure?" he asked. "We're pretty drunk."

    "Mike, I want you so bad right now," she replied.

    That was enough for him to help her off the ledge and make their way to the car, not even worrying about the game. Both of them were too wasted to fully comprehend what they were about to do. They had a few conversations throughout their relationship about waiting for marriage even though Mike wasn't a virgin. He had regretted not being one and he didn't want Carrie to have the same. However, both weren't even thinking about that.