Genesis Rhapsodos-Angery(1)

"Damn,knew I should have turned right",you groan,(e/c) eyes search for a way out."If I knew any better,which I do..",the bastard grins,"I'd say your running from me". Still searching you breath knowing the soldier's guarding the only exit."No of course not",you smile meeting mako-infused orbs.His frown and raised brow almost make you nervous,almost."Really,your actions say other wise",the male states,crossing his tone arms,"Running at every possible minute".You shrug,"What,can't use the restroom?".Ignoring that,Genesis study's your form,a hand on his chin in thought,"Cutting ties".You scuff,arm extended"Please,you know how long Zack can talk on the phone?".His brow raises,taking slow steps towards you,"Cutting ties with everyone...you hold dear".You look away,finding the wall more appealing,'At least you don't question my life choices Mr.Wall '.

        "Stop being stubborn...tell me what troubles you, (Y/n)",Genesis demands,smoothly gripping your waist,he picks you up,your chest against his.

       "Would you still love me,if I died today?",you ask,gazing down into his blue orbs."(Y/n) what is the meaning behind this?",Gen questions loosing his hold as his mind drifts to countless possibilities. You smile,"I was hoping you'd let go and forget about me...like everyone else",you laugh taking a step back,"But you didn't".

       Exposing your torso to him didn't help.

"Geostigma..",Genesis frowns,his thumbs rub the black smudges along your collar bone."Theirs no cure,and.. hojo won't help.. me",you state feeling an ache inside."Your not angry?",he hisses bitterly,brow turned."Of course I am!", you shout, pissed,"Its not like I asked for this!....but what..can I do..seriously?".Genesis says nothing and welcomes you into an embrace,"The goddess will not take you this day,nor any other". Your eyes sting again tightening your grip," You can't promise that".His grin emerges,"I can sure as hell try".