Genesis Rhapsodos-(au2)

"Gen calm down",you yawn rubbing your (e/c) orbs."I refuse to do so",he shouts pacing the floor,"Why do I smell blood?!".You blink pondering the same thing.

"Oh yeah,I got blasted by the a car motor,at the shop today",you chime with a laugh.

Thinking back on your job at the motor shop,you laugh,it is just a perk of being a grease monkey.

"Sorry,I thought I got the smell out in the shower",you say with a shrug.

Noticing Genesis's Bare back,an I mean bare back,you come up behind him.

Hooking your arms around him,you notice something else again,when he flinches.

"Whats on your mind?",you ask,leaning your cheek against him,feeling his rapid heart beat.

"Why do you ask?",Genesis questions in thought.

"I can never sneak up on you this easily",You hmm,forgetting how warm his skin was.Reminds you of warm Sun rays.

Flipping you over his shoulder to the front of his embrace,the corners of his thick lips turn up in a small smile at your surprised expression."A warning would be great ya' know",you say blinking,well you ain't sleepy no more.

"I had a Dream",he starts brushing his thumb against your temple,"..it wasn't a good one".

"Do you wanna talk about it?",you question taking his warm bigger palms in yours,pulling his sluggish lean form to the mattress.

"I could see you....and for a minute I thought I was you",he says,you sit him down,"You were lost and scared,I could feel your emotions....it felt so real".

Laying the big bad Genesis down,you climb in beside him.Leaning against the bed frame,his