-Not Page-

(Spoiler possibly, for FINAL FANTASY XV(15))

Ok..Wow,that ending.The feels man,the feels.What am I whining about,well Luna's farewell to Notice.

   Yes I know the game has been out for awhile now,but come on....Why does she have to die?No matter how many times I watch the game play(yes I watch for story line,that's how I get ideas)the water works follow.

      Who writes the story line anyway,it's  so freaking good,with the  humor and emotions mixed in.This is the trick,so you'll be pulled in to get attached to said character(s) ,then watch them go on a quest of self discovery (while we cheer them on) then 'BAM!',either dead or everything taken  from them.
      Next,no couple works out.I'm serious,no one in any final fantasy game really gets to be with the one they love,because it's one sided love or one dies...AHH?!!!

    Yes theirs many ships,but why!!Luna!!(When noctis reach out for her,Luna smiling sadly,then he cries.....I cried)

  Ps.If their are couples or so that both live and not just one,then prove me wrong please,because I'm tired of the heartbreak of getting to know these characters,then watching them die and know I can't do anything.

     (Pss.Thanks for reading my rant.)