Cloud Strife-(1)

Watching the clock tick,you sit at the bar.Waiting.He isn't back yet,so theirs time to kill.That you waste sitting their.

      Why are you waiting for him to return?He hasn't done anything lately,the blonde hasn't even considered your existance.So why wait for him?

     Maybe deep down you hope he'll come back to your arms and lay his head again your chest like he used to.
Maybe he'll cry,maybe he'll say something....Or Maybe he won't.

      An engine pulling up outside,echoes.Then it stops,everything's silent again,except footsteps slicing them self's inside across the floor boards.

You wait....You wait....

...A Door Shuts upstairs.

...You stand planning to leave out the front,not noticing the blonde behind you.With a bump,your in his chest,muscular arms around your frame tight."(y/n)?",he questions drawing back a bit,but the arms stay."Notice Me Senpai!",you demand hurt in your (e/c)'s,"Show me affection and attention".The male shrugs plainly,"I may have went a bit to fair..",he trails."What does that mean?",you state with a sharp breath,"Make since or start rambling".He smiles lightly down at your (e/c) orbs,his mako-fused eyes half lid,"It means,I've been working to long".Cloud pecks your temple,his lips linger a moment longer then expected,making your cheeks heat up."Let's go for a ride",he adds softly.

              •°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

      The wind in your hair,Cloud riding bit#h(back seat of the motorcycle)yet he drives,you lean against him fully.Ok you forgive him..for now.