Kadaj-Reunion(1)

"I don't understand",you calmly say,facing his back,"Isn't this what you wanted?".He breaths deeply,
"Don't think you can test me,just because we share a bed",Kadaj states gazing out the abandoned building with no intention to face you."Hmm....ya know theirs a saying I was always told growing up",you barely smile,standing beside him,"..History always repeats its self".

Kadaj turns to you,placing his right arm over your shoulders,"No..I won't allow it",he states breath against your cheek,his free hand lacing with yours,"..I'll protect you,as I've promised".Holding his gaze,"But who will protect you?",you say griping his palm."Were does this come from,do you dought me?",he demands turning you to him."No,my gut tells me something's going to happen to you..",you trail dropping his hand,holding his face with your palms,"When the reunion takes place,what happens to you?", you ask briefly, brushing his cheek with your thumb."I'll become a part of him..and everything will be better",Kadaj says meeting your gaze."Not without you!",you plea," Nothing is better without you".He laughs at the words,feeling what ever left of his soul squeeze,"Your dramatic display is comforting..",the male smirks peeling your claws from his jaw.

"Don't worry,everything...is going according to plan",Kadaj grins evily,griping your chin, keeping your gaze with those splits he calls iris'es," Never dought me..ever..my dear"."On one condition",you say taking a step closer,running your hand up his leather covered chest."Yes?", he asks releasing your chin,his palms lay on atop your shoulders,kadaj ponders your condition in his mind.Keeping his slick sight,turning your features to match your tone of voice,you threateningly state,

"Never Ever,leave me"