Genesis Rhapsodos-Tail(2)

(WARNING:ITS THE MORNING AFTER,MENTIONS OF LEMON AND STUFF,Cause I'm not the best Lemon writer....I'm sorry,but here ya goes)

        Light,a bright light.....damn.........SunLight.

      "Well its alright",you whisper,forgetting about the quick awaking, thanks to the unconscious body beside you.Leaning over with a smile,you lightly brush back the fallen auburn strands that cover his closed lids.Snuggling closer against his front seeing as he lays on his side,watching his features.You notice the way his breath left his body,so calm.Snaking over his side, hand on his bare back,you smirk planning on a devilish way to wake him.

   Almost if on instinct,the soldiers brow creases,lids opening.He blinks meeting your gaze, before stretching,"Should have know,you were planning again weren't you (Y/n)?",he asks already knowing the answer."Well ya,you were taking to long",you inform snuggling into his muscular form,"Almost made me miss it".

     Genesis yawns wrapping an arm around your torso,"And what would that be,that you couldn't miss?".You smile bare against him (just as he),"Your eyes greeting me".

     Gen freezes but recovers with a dead pan expression,"You want breakfast don't you?".You grin brightly nodding your head, like a little kid."Later..",he yawns holding you to him."Good idea,I don't think I can walk anyway..",you say cheeks warm."Oh how unfortunate..",Genesis smirks smugly,you death glare him.

...

..

     "I still want pancakes",you inform hearing him snore."Fine",you state  crossing your arms,"You leave me no choice..".

    Genesis blinks hearing this,"(Y/n) touch loveless and I promise you will never walk again",he points out."Phsst,you'd never break my legs",you state,turning your gaze looking for the book despite the males warning."Who said anything about breaking your legs?",Genesis signs turning on his back with a smirk meeting his mako infused-blue gaze.

    You blink processing what Genesis said turning away,before feeling your cheeks heat up again.

     "I gotta find that book!",you breath hard, with a few thoughts in mind.

     "(Y/n)!"