Tifa Lockhart-Life(1)

(Reader is female)

           "(y/n)~..."

           "(y/n)..

           "(Y/n)!"

            "Leave me be,Mortal..",you mumble,pulling the blankets tighter around your form,rolling over in the process."Come on (y/n)~",she whispers,nudging your shoulder with a soft palm."Come on Tifa~",you mock,feeling a scowl from the strong fighter.

           "(Y/n)"

           "Tifa"

           "(Y/n),we both know how this goes",Tifa states,you can hear the wrinkling of leather.Sitting up,you smirk,"Oh ya,come and try princess".

           •°•°•°•°(Time Skip°•°•°•°•

     "See,was that so hard?",Tifa grins walking along,your arm in her grasp."Waking up or getting dressed?",you ask,both passing by people in the streets."Please,you love it when I pick your clothes",Tifa grins from your side."No,I like it when 'You' ware my clothes",you inform stopping to tuck a few loose strand behind her ear."Ah,what about that one time with the dress?",she pleads with a laugh, dropping your arm for your hand."Don't remind me",you groan being stopped by a pinch to the cheek."Take it back,that dress was cute!",Tifa warns,brown orbs narrowed."No it was fluffy,I looked like a five year old with puff pants",you state calmly,the reminder sending a image threw both your skulls."It was cute!",she grins,holding back a laugh."No,it wasn't",you say earning another glare.

              •°•°•°(Later)°•°•°•

       "NO TIFA,LEAVE ME ALONE!"

      "COME ON (Y/N), IT'LL BE CUTE!"

        "You two know what their up to?",cloud asks concerned.Marlene picks up another crayon,"Tifa's trying to get (y/n) in a dress again". Denzel  grin looking up,"Tifa should use the puppy eyes like you Marlene"."Maybe she'll get (y/n) to ware make up this time",Cloud notes picking up a grey crayon to finish his picture, Marlene and Denzel both nod following A breaking sound echoing down stairs