Angeal Hewley-Drunken Love(1)

"Now we're is she?",Angeal states griping Zack's collar tighter."Woah,calm down Angeal",the pup pleads with hand motions.Which helps,his mentor sits him back on the ground.Angel's glare doesn't fade,"Alright geez",Zack straightens his collar but doesn't have time,with a quick smack to the back of the head on its way.

         •°(Told in 3rd person)•°

    "ANGIE!~ANGIE!~....angie......",(Y/n) crys feeling around for someone on the empty couch she sat in the middle of, oblivious to Genesis waltzing lazily about the floor."Reno!",she yells just now noticing the passed out male.As (Y/n) picks up the male's red head,in an attempt to examine and wake him,Angeal happens to bust in with Zack (Door is down,repeat door is down).

        "ANGIE!",(Y/n) grins brightly, dropping the crown in her grasp with a thud.Running up to her lover with a frown,she cries sadly gazing into his blue orbs,"Why dOn't you loOk at me,when we make lOve?".

         "..Psst"

          "Shut up Zack",Angeal warns hearing the women's giggles."I'm kidding dEar~",(Y/n) smirks wrapping her arms around the tall soldier's neck,"Oh,I'm a CHAIN!~",the young women swings lightly on Angeal's neck,failing mostly from Angeal slinging the drunken girl over his shoulder."ow....Wee~",she grins being carried off,Angeal holds her legs firmly,"Zack take care of them",the soldier points back with his gloved thumb.

    Zack groans,oblivious to Genesis drawing on Reno's face.

               °•(The Next Day)°•

     "Oh god,what happened...I didn't strip again..did I?",you mumble,not daring to sit up.Angeal by your side in a second,handing over water."No, unfortunately",he chuckles,you glare,"Said some interesting things tho".You sit up to drink the liquid,"like what?".His grin fades before coming to your side again,resting on his knees while taking your palms in his.

   "Why don't you look at me when we make love?"

      Taking a deep breath,you throw a pillow at the grinning male,"Don't Mock Me!",you warn,wincing back holding your temple."You also kept yelling..angie,angie,I'ma chain~",he says standing up,"..You gotta rub me right".Being a blushing mess,you throw everything in reach at the male,who dodges everything while smiling.