chapter 12

Erens pov

i panted heavily, I was tired to say the least, lost count of how many times he made me cum. it was horrible, I still hurt. luckily I was moved to a bedroom and cleaned up a bit while I caught my breath.

as soon as I could breath normally I started to cry. I sobbed and sobbed until I couldn't take the pain anymore and forced myself to sleep.

"hey, wake up" a gentle voice said, I groaned and opened my eyes. a man stood over me, his looks reminding me much of Jays, through his eyes are red.

"master wants you to meet for dinner, come on" he said as he helped me up and get dressed. I whined as pain shot up my body from my hips. The man helped me up and dressed me before he basically carried me down to the dinning room. the man who bought me sat there eating.

he looked up and smirked at me, his eyes dark and lifeless.

"there you are." he said, his voice being so cold it sent shivers down my spine. he saw this and chuckled.

"Dark, set the boy down and let's eat." he ordered. The neko, Dark, set me down in my seat and soon took his as he began to eat. I refused and pushes my plate away, this seemed to piss him off.

"eat." he growled darkly. I shook my head, refusing to speak as well. the man stood and took a few fast paced strides towards me. before I knew it I was on the ground, a burning sensation coming from my cheek.

I choked back a sob and I held my burning cheek, look up at the man. his face seemed to darken, a sickingly sweet smile plastered onto his face.

I fucked up bad.

Levi's pov

I watched Jay pace around the room, muttering things, the fur on her tail stood on end and lashed with anger. I sat there, emotionless, dead, dazed, gone. Eren was gone and it was my fault. I couldn't keep him safe....

Armin tried to calm Jay, that only resulting in Jay lashing her claws across his cheek. Jay's eyes went wide and Armin fell back, his cheek bleeding.

"I'm sorry!" she cried and hugged him, sobbing into his shoulder. Armin gave a slight sigh and rubbed her back, mumbling words of comfort to her.

she had told us that her brother went missing a long time ago, he was only a kid when it happened, the age ten. by the time she found the auction he was already sold and she's positive that's what happened to Eren.

don't worry Eren we will find you....I love you.

it's short I know but at least I updated *shrugs* please don't kill me. I need ideas