3

My dad, was right there.

Aaron, Carter, Nash and Taylor were right behind us.

From the corner of my eye I see my dad running.

BOOM

There were gunshots firing. I turned around and I see Aaron and them running towards Hazel and I.

Everything was going in slow motion for me.

I turned to see my father, he was falling front ward. There was blood dripping out of his shirt. My tears were beginning to build up in my eyes. I started to run towards my father.

Everything was going at a normal speed, I turned my father face up so I could see his face. The tears were coming down now.

"NO" I said screaming

I touched his chest, his blood crawls to my hands.

"MMM" I hear dad mumbling

"DAD DO YOU HEAR ME?? PLEASE STAY WITH ME"

NOTHING.

I see Carter walking towards me, at the corner of my eye. He grabs my fathers wrists, checking for a pulse. I see Nash and Taylor calling for 911.

"There is no pulse." Carter whispers

I tilt my head up towards Carter, then payed attention to my father.

"I love you Isabelle, I'm Sorry its my fault, for everything. I love you." my father coughed out

More tears came out.

"Forever" My dad says. And he flickers his eyes close.

"PLEASE DON'T GO, YOU ARE HERE. DON'T GO, I LOVE YOU!" I said it was to late.

Everything was gone. My father, my mother. There is no pulse. Not even a single heartbeat.

Even when he abused me I don't understand why I'm crying over him because all I wanted was for him to be dead after all the things he has done to me.

The ambulance came. Hazel is pulling me back. A man and woman come out of the vehicle, grabbed a stretcher to carry my father's body into the ambulance. Some of my dads blood was covered all over me and and the sidewalk.

I feel someone hugging me from behind, I quickly turned around and hugged them back tighter. When I pulled away, I saw it was Carter. "I'm sorry" he says. I cry even harder. Carter pulled me into a hug again. It soon turned into a group hug. "I'm sorry too " it sounded like Hazel. Then I felt more and more arms trying to hold me.

I sobbed into Carters, neck.