27

If you commented under Chapters: 25 and 26... This is for you : )

DEDICATED TO:

@lelonistrayhoran01

@Lunafenderson

@_Jetty_

@Mrsbrooks16

@popple121

@lynchliff_

@music_luver1216

@justicehopper

@annemarie121

@mendesbby

@samy_loves_5sos

@angeltran2

@jenny_the_1st

@pencil1233

@Ashleybabyyx

@melmeann

@moolove21

@OlimpiaJulia

@grantanttila

These users were commenting for me to update more and that truly makes me happy and proud that someone actually really likes this story.

I absolutely love all of you guys, Thanks so much.

Special Thanks To:

·

·

·

·

·

@_fandomz_

for this chapter idea that goes for chapter 26... Thanks Love!!

I am goin to skip to the part that they are in Orlando... Enjoy Chapter 27 :-)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hazel's POV

"Hi, Welcome to the Embassy Suites Orlando, my name is Erica, how may I help you?" Erica the lady over the long desk counter said to Carter, Isabelle and I.

The 3 of us were going to share a room with Isabelle.

"Hi, we are checking in for a suite." Isabelle said while digging something in her bag. If you are wondering we all have our suite reservations but we just want to stay together.

"Name please?" Erica said.

"Isabelle...Isabelle Young." you could here the clicks on the computer keyboard.

"Ah...Yes... *opens drawer* here you are... Floor 7 Room 484." Erica said while handing Isabelle her room keys.

"Thank You...Quick question." Isabelle asked before we left to get a ride on the elevator.

"Yes?" she said taking her eyes off the computer. "Oh wait are you 3 together?" she asked with a confused expression.

"Umm... yes we are." I say to her.

"Oh... can you please comeback here then... I have to check the 2 of you guys." Erica says while glancing at Carter and I.

"Can I have your name, sir?" she said while facing the screen. "Carter Reynolds." Carter said with confidence.

"Ok, I found you Mr. Reynolds...would you like your room key?" Erica asked "Or are you sharing a room with someone?" asked Erica.

"Yes I am sharing a room with her." Carter said while pointing at Isabelle. "Okay that would be fine." Erica said while typing.