2

> AT SCHOOL

"I told you she was a whore" Courtney said

"No she is more than just a WHORE." Sara said

I feel the warm tears developing in my eyes.

Courtney and Sara are sisters, Courtney has long brunette hair and Sara is medium length blonde hair.

Courtney and Sara ended up harassing me and dragging me into the girls locker room. Obviously, these 2 bitches are the captains so they think they're the shit.

**POW**

a smack

**PLOP**

I kick to the stomach.

I wish someone was here to help me.

Then someone appeared, that someone was, my only friend Hazel, Hazel Ivy. We've been best friends every since we were 8 years old.

"Step away from her." Hazel said.

"What are you going to do about it, you SLUT." Sara said.

Hazel took a few steps towards her and pushed her and then slapped Courtney.

She quickly took my hand, and we ran out of school. We had our backpacks with us. Hazel knows about the me going on the Magcon Tour and knows that I get bullied and child abused. Her parents also know about the stuff I go through and they do a lot for me more than my parents ever did. They're my family.

I asked Hazel if she can come to the Magcon tour with me, but her parents are still debating.

We went to Starbucks. I got a Java Chip Frap. with a Cake Pop and Hazel got a Cake Pop too, with a Cotton Candy Frap.

While Hazel waits for our orders, I look for a table. She came back with a hand full of stuff. I got out of my seat to help her. My phone buzzed and a text from an unknown number texted me.

(817)563-9003:

" Hi my name is Aaron Carpenter. I was wondering if you want to hang sometime we can talk more. I actually watch your Vines and I know you're apart of the Magcon tour so I thought it would be the perfect time to get to know you :)"

" Omg hey Aaron and that sounds cool! How did u get my number?"

"the Magcon tour hosts actually had it and gave it to us. I asked because I'm actually in New York with some friends and I know that you're from here."

"Oh thts cool."

"Who u textin" Hazel asked with a small giggle.

I know that Hazel likes Aaron Carpenter so I just said "Aaron Carpenter" with a little smirk

Her jaw dropped open to an 'O' shape and said "REALLY. Oh Mah God. This Boy is gorgeous as hell."

"He's in New York, and asked me if I wanted to hang out"

> BACK TO PHONE CONVO

" Is that you at Starbucks??!" Aaron asked

I looked outside of the window, I see Aaron crossing the street with 3 other guys. Nash, Carter, and Taylor. I got up from my seat with my drink and treat, Hazel followed.

" I see you hold on."

I walk outside and I see them clearly.

I saw my dad.. Oh Shit

*************************************************

Hey Guys I hope you enjoy Chapter 2. I will post Chapter 3 shortly.

Should I continue???

xoxo,

Jasmin